M-A-C Pigment, Starless Night

M-A-C Pigment. Pigment is a highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to the skin. Pigment comes in an excellent range of colours. Use to create a subtle wash of colour or an intense effect. Pigment does not streak or cake, is easy to blend and long-lasting. see more...

Narimene C.
If you want the absolute best, MAC pigments is the go to! You cannot go wrong, it only takes a dusting for an extreme color that lasts all day. The amount of product/ price point is beyond wonderful. For the best eyes out there, I highly recommend this product!
Nathaly S.
Me enamoré de este pigmento cuando uso porq a pesar de tener muy poblada, tengo ciertos lugares con espacios y el pigmento me ayuda para cubrirlo haciendo quedar perfecto, pero al mismo tiempo natural, he utilizado otros pigmentos, pero los resultados son no es lo mismo, no cambio por nada este ha sido uno de los mejores regalos que he recibido, ya que es grande además de ser rentable y dura durante horas, porque es grande.
Landyn C.
Beaumont, AB
Love these Mac pigment shadows. Great for layering. Long lasting colours, in multiple shades. Easy to use and blend, one of the better pigments I have used, can buy in sets of 4 or 5 for a very fair price. I'll continue to purchase and buy more shades and colours.
Alena H.
This product is dramatic. With a little bit of liquid on the brush you can make this high pigmented loose powder into a dramatic look for evening or event wear. Just be careful it is very dramatic for an everyday use
Khyati N.
MAC makes amazing makeup.My 1st experiencw with MAC was not good.I dis not likw ot ealrier but now I love it.Like they have the beast eyeahadows and pigments too.From face to lips everything is amazing.
Nara T.
Castellon, Spain
This one was one of my better purchases, I fell in love in the shop and on having proved it furthermore, it is excellent I do not have any complaint of her. His products are brilliant really one of my favorite shops, products of good quality to good price.
Nancy R.
I have some first but this is the one that most use to go when I have some special ocuacion not be said that every product is the best mac but this first I like to have a long duration.
leticia h.
Me encantaría probar es re producto, me encanta el tono también los dorados y plateados.
En Los MALL de donde soy no he encontrado este en específico
Paola P.
This pigment is so nice to apply, and the colour is breath taking for me, i think is comparable to the gun metal stack from melt cosmetics.
Carla S.
Me encanta es súper bonito su color me encanta su pigmentación es muy buena pero que mas iba a esperar de era marca la cual es super buena