BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Pigment. Pigment is a highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to the skin. Pigment comes in an excellent range of colours. Use to create a subtle wash of colour or an intense effect. Pigment does not streak or cake, is easy to blend and long-lasting. see more...

Seneca P.
All of these are amazing. Expensive but worth it. Lasts over a year. So pigmented so a little goes a long way. Just blend and go. Will last until removed. Mac eyeshadows really are amazing.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
I love MAC pigments!!! I love that theirs a variety you can choose form. My sister usually sends me eyeshadow and pigments. I never tried them till her. They're very pigmented and yes some are dark but don't be afraid to explore! To me they're long lasting that can give you that dark suddle look or the wearable everyday look. You can never go wrong with these. They helped me achieve that dark gothic look that I crave.
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love their pigments!! I just purchased a rose gold one and it's a perfect lid color paired with my modern ren palette. I usually don't go for pigments but I'm pretty happy with the one I have. Also, adding a little to the center lower lash with the same color shadow/liner on the bottom lower lid really makes your eyes pop! Would def purchase another color to try.
Morgan J.
This product is extremely dark, yes, and a lot of people are scared to use it. I bought it on a whim because I like really different colors and, like always with MAC, I loved it. You have to have an extremely light hand when applying this product because a little of this truly goes a long way.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
I love MAC's pigment, the colors are so vibrant. Starless Night is one of my favorite pigments that they sell. The only thing with pigment you have to have a good Base also I use try a little fix plus on my eye brush and then dip it in a little pigment just so it sets.
Sharon M.
Fremont, CA
Love this but as with all MAC pigments remember to use a light hand. Also although it looks small this will last forever as you only use a tiny bit at a time Ths is great when you want to change up your smokey eye and move away from typical black and brown.
LEAR24938 Stephany D.
Estos pigmentos son los mejores.. su color es increible y son muy economicos, me encantan. Los uso para maquillajes mas dramáticos y para las noches con sombras de colores palidos y frios, lo recomiendo 100%
Samantha P.
Parkville, MD
Mac pigments are amazing, such a tiny bit goes so far and applied with the proper base it's lasts until you take it off and looks great the whole time. When you want pow, pigments are the only way to go
Marissa S.
Tucson, AZ
I love MAC pigments but this color is out of this world. It makes for the best smokey eye. It's so easy to apply and blend, I really couldn't ask for a better eye shadow. I keep it on hand always now and would definitely recommend it!
Haley D.
Anyone who has ever used a MAC pigment knows just how great they are, and if you haven't tried MAC pigments, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!? These are so crazy good, and they take your makeup that extra mile of perfection.