BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Pigment. Pigment is a highly concentrated loose colour powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to the skin. Pigment comes in an excellent range of colours. Use to create a subtle wash of colour or an intense effect. Pigment does not streak or cake, is easy to blend and long-lasting. see more...

Maddy L.
Jarvisburg, NC
I love these pigments by mac. I use them for lots of prodjects besides makeup as well because the pigment is so intense. It is a chameleon color where it changes depending on light and its super pretty. I have several in different colors. They could probably last a little longer on my skin but i dont use primer so that could probably help I Bought mine from Walgreens and use it constantly. It seemed a bit costly at the time (12$) but it has lasted a long time.
Bella F.
Temple City, CA
This shade is so pretty and unique. You don't really need to apply more eyeshadow when you use this product you can just swipe some on. A little goes a long way with product and that's the best advice I can give to someone who is using this product. Since this is a loose pigment there is guaranteed fall out and if you try to wipe it off you will smear it on your face so DO YOUR EYE MAKEUP FIRST THEN APPLY YOUR FOUNDATION! Also another thing with this shade is that the more you put the more blue tones you get and the less you put the more brown tones you get. Something to keep in mind when using this particular shade is that throughout the day the color gets more brown than blue but it is still really pretty you just can't see as much blue as you could when you first applied it.
Ali F.
Wow, pigment is the key word with this product. I bought it on sale for $10 at Macy's and it was one of my favorite purchases recently. When I use it with primer, the color payoff is absolutely supreme. When I apply it over black eyeliner, it turns it iridescent blue and I receive endless compliments. Buy it, you won't regret it! I'll add that the brown is a little bit reddish, which I love!
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
this is one of the most unique colors I have ever used! stands out yet it is super subtle if you want it to be. I got it for $5 at a black Friday sale and don't think I'm going to running out any time soon
Jan G.
I love this pigment is so creamy and pretty, I got this pigment a few times is one of my fave that I need in my collection. Like with most of the eyeshadows to make it last long time a primer is recommended. Paying $10 for this product was an amazing deal. Thanks MAC
Sandra M.
MAC pigment shadows are the best thing ever! You wet your brush and glam your eye up so beautifully. The lighter shades that have a pearl/ shimmer effect work perfect as highlighter as well. They are so multifunctional. Totally worth it!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This is the best duo chrome pigment ever. It's long lasting, and high quality. I love the way Blue Brown looks with my brown eyes and light skin, but from what I've seen, I think it looks beautiful on any and every skin tone! It's such a fun color to play around with, so many crazy and natural looks can be created!
Tara F.
Chestnutmound, TN
It's a absolutely beautiful and unique color I've had my eyes ūüĎÄ on this for quite some time and I finally caved in and bought it it works even better with the Mac fix + would definitely recommend and repurchase
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
These are great for halo eyes.
I always stock up on the minis when MAC or Macy's has them on sale for 5 bucks.
The containers last forever because a little goes a long way.
Taylor M.
Chandler, AZ
This is so gorgeous!! I always go to this pigment when I don't know what to do for my makeup! It goes on as a shiny blue brown but if the color is blended it turns into a maroon color! Very beautiful I can't get enough of it!
Gabriela S.
¬ŅEste pigmento tiene alg√ļn dupe low-cost?
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
NYX has a good one.
Paige S.
Jasper, GA
How long does the product stay on?
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
Obsessed with duo chrome effect in my M-A-C Pigment Colour Powder, Blue Brown Can anyone recommend any other duo chrome make up or nail products?!