BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Nail Lacquer: Morange, Gloss. see more...

Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
This nail polish is a gorgeous color!  The brush is nice and full and allows for a smooth application.  The polish itself goes on smooth and clump free.  Coverage is decent.  I would recommend 2-3 coats for perfect coverage.  I would recommend if you are looking for a quality polish to look no further!
Vanessa T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I love the Mac nail polish they are long wearing and will last a good 2 weeks before chipping. I recommend using a good top coat to make it long wearing. It is a little pricier then other nail polish but does last longer then the cheaper alternatives.
Kelsey W.
Prince George
I loved this a lot, it looks wonderful on it stays all day and it applies very well and effortless. The only thing I didn't like about it was it doent have a very nice applicator. I bought it at the mac store and the customer service was great. I probably would definally buy it again
Leah W.
First thing is can you see how red this color is!!! Who wouldn't love it! I mean HELLO!!!! It's super pigmented some times I just wear one coat and I'm ready to go! If you're looking for a great pigmented nail polish this one is for you!
Carmen A.
Fontana
Loved the packaging . It's a really pretty color . It drys quick and it leaves adequate coverage . The applicator makes it easy to paint the nail . I would definitely like to purchase other shades. I would recommend this to anyone in search for nail polishes .
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Love the color however the wear on MAC polish is not long at all and the color is a bit more streaky than my usual OPI or CND counterparts. Would love to see a thicker polish
Daisy V.
This nail polish dried very quickly and the pigment was or if this world. It's not like one of those cheap nail polishes that you find at an everyday nail shop, this is a real quality polish that can last about 2 weeks with little to no chipping!
Isabel P.
Del Valle, TX
Love the color but a little expensive for an everyday nail polish hmm..i have tried better and cheaper nail polish that applies and is as pigm3nted as this one