BY MAC COSMETICS

A highly effective, dual-purpose foaming, cleansing and exfoliating scrub blending natural Volcanic Ash with fine sugar crystals. Refines and unclogs the skin, adds instant moisture: leaves skin feeling soft and comfortably clean. Mineral-rich. May be used effectively on any part of face or body. Rinses off with warm water. see more...

• I see this product has ASH in it's name... Does this mean that it...2 Answers
  • Does this exfoliant work well? I've recently started getting roug...1 Answers
  • How is this with oily skin? I really want to try it, but I don't ...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
AMAZING STUFF!!

I just used this product, at the recommendation of a very dear friend. I was skeptical at first, because I have really oily skin and I am very careful what I use in my skin care routine. This exfoliate wasn't harsh at all. My skin feels smooth and soft after each use. Seriously, never have I ever used an exfoliate that's made my skin feel like this. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with oily skin! I'm already anticipating purchasing my next tube! I'm a true believer in this product and love MAC!!
Patrice R.
Patrice R.
Camp Springs, MD
There's a lot to say about this product. I have a love hate relationship with it. I honestly feel like this product is very abrasive. But this product does the job when it comes to exfoliating. But if you want to use the product I would suggest that you make sure is very wet before application. After I use it my face feels a WHOLE lot smoothr but the downside is that it's very abrasive. I will only use it once a week.
Caroline N.
Caroline N.
Bronx, NY
Very effective exfoliator. It leaves your skin feeling clean, healthy and supple. When you first start using this product it does cause a bit of irritation but after awhile your skin will adjust to it, as with almost any type of exfoliator. Overall, its a great product; albeit a bitpricey... But a good product nonetheless.
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
This just tears apart my skin. I don't have very sensitive skin at all, but this makes my face feel absolutely raw no matter how gentle I am (and I only use it once a week). My moisturizer stings when I apply it after using this, which never happens normally. Definitely don't recommend
Ali N.
Ali N.
Little elm, Tx
This is my favorite skin care product. The scrub particle absorbs in your akin while you exfoliate your akin. My girlfriend purchased it from nordstroms, since than its my favorite. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good exfoliator.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Canton, MS
perfect skin in a bottle. this product is amazing. it leaves your skin soft, supple, and glowing. i use it every other day but 2 times a week would be wise if this is your first time using this.
Guadalupe Q.
Guadalupe Q.
This product is so amazing! I recently purchased it and I'm completely and utterly obsessed! It makes my skin so clear and even adds a bit of luminosity!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Somerville , NJ
I love love LOVE this product!!! Simple to apply and very effective! Leaves your skin soft and clean! I would defenetly recommend it!
Greisy C.
Greisy C.
Orlando, FL
I really like This product! Leaves my skin si soft and di√°sppear black spots in my T zone! 100% reccomended! ūüėĀūüíēūüėĪ
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
I love this exfoliating scrub M-A-C Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator it's pricey but worth drying it smells heavenly too it smells like ash and you know that smell when it rains and touches the ground it smells like wet sand. I love how fresh and clean my skin feels after using this I tend to have dry sensitive skin so i use this once a week.
Ammita W.
Ammita W.
Durham, NC
I see this product has ASH in it's name... Does this mean that it is for dry skin? I have very dry skin and could benefit from this if anyone could let me know if it's worth the buy? Should it be paired with something else? Give me the scoop!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Oshawa, ON
Does this exfoliant work well? I've recently started getting rough/bumpy skin in my cheeks so I'm looking for a really good product to clean out my pores without drying out my skin.
How is this with oily skin? I really want to try it, but I don't want it to dry out my skin causing it to produce even more oil.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Riverview, FL
Ok so I'm looking for a good exfoliated to brighten and detox my skin. I just received this and I want to know what everyone else experienced? Is it detoxing? Brightening? Softening? How did I benefit you?
Joelle W.
Joelle W.
Does this reduce pore size for anyone?