M-A-C Mineralize Skinfinish, Adored uploaded by Gigi A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Mineralize Skinfinish. A luxurious velvet-soft powder with high-frost metallic finish. Smoothes on: adds buffed-up highlights to cheeks, or an overall ultra-deluxe polish to the face. see more...

Sidney R.
Great pigment & radiance! I was surprised with how well this product worked, especially after trying a similar product in the same line, a mineral based sheer pressed tinted allover face powder, which didn't work out well for me/my skin & didn't offer enough pigment or coverage. This product may be categorized within the same line, meaning it's also minerals, but it's so different & I was happy about that. It's especially great because it can be used on cheeks as a blush/highlighter, can be used in place of a bronzer, but I also liked using it as a brow/lid highlighter, with or without eyeshadow over it! Be careful not to drop it, though.. my entire pressed product came unglued from the actual compact & though I was lucky it didn't crumble upon hitting the ground, and remained intact (& didn't cause a huge powdery mess in it's wake), it still sits loosely in its compact to this day & I worry it will break & crumble if I can't figure out a way to securely adhere it back inside it's compact (without damaging or ruining the powder product itself with the wrong adhesive).
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
K I.
modesto
Love love love this product ‘ it gives you a good glow this does not dry out your skin neither does it make it to oily ‘ it gives you a nice shimmer and looks awesome in the sun really love this!!!!!!!’
Samantha F.
This highlighter is good if you want a pinkish after look. It is smooth and shinny. Can take it anywhere & is good for traveling. It isn’t the cheapest but it does it’s works.
Jaclyn D.
Irvine, CA
This is sososososo pretty as a light setting powder to give you a general glow or if applied a little more heavily, a beautiful natural highlighter!!! I love this tone, it's almost skin like in tone and in color.
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love this shade for a suttle blushed look to my cheeks. The skinfinish line has a very great formula and works with my skin well. It doesnt enphasize my lines or clog/ dry up on my skin.
Brooke Z.
Ringgold, GA
I love all the skin finishes from mac whether it’s the highlights or setting powders . They are very finely milled and set the face or highlight without emphasizing texture .
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product bought this from Mac store makes my skin look nice and Even it was a little more expensive than others but lasted the whole day worth the price and I would buy it again and recommend it to others
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love MAC products and have always had great experiences with them! This highlighter is great because it gives me a luminous look without being too over-the-top. This gave me a light coral flush across my face - amazing pick for late spring. Would totally recommend! Easy to apply as well.
Shakyra M.
New London, MO
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Adored is a wonderful product. This highlighter is great for all skin colors. It gives you a wonder glow and is very easy to apply. This apply stays in place all day and you don't have to worry about it coming off. I would recommend this product!