BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Mineralize Foundation/Loose. A silky, mineral-rich Mineralize Foundation/Loose with everyday SPF 15 protection. Provides a medium-buildable natural to natural-satin finish. Brushes on for a smooth, radiant look. Helps skin stay healthy and nourished. All skin types, Medium Coverage, Natural Finish. see more...

• Como faz para receber amostras dos produtos de beleza para testar?1 Answers
IRAM S.
this product gives you medium coverage but you can add more to get extra coverage. Its a mineral rich formula and I am not a big fan of loose foundations but this one was actually amazing!! would recommend it to anyone that wants a more natural look!
Kristyn M.
Bellingham , MA
love the MAC mineralize foundation loose powder! I use this over my foundation to set my makeup or to blot my oily spots away through out the day! Love mac's sleek black packaging. MAC is always my go to brand. However I wish MAC had lower price points for their products
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I paid like $38 for this foundation and I feel like it just made my pores look huge. I use primer and liquid foundation as well but as soon as I apply the powder it's like pores are all I see.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
Yesssss, it's light and build-able and not cakey...oh how long I've been looking for you my little magical powder. Was able to find my shade with ease. Long lasting and overall a great product. I would definitely recommend this product to others. M A C Mineralize Foundation/Loose, Light Plus
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
I really enjoyed this foundation powder. I bought it from sephora, I usually use are minerals but after the lasting-ness of this I have switched. Definitely seen a difference. You all need to try it!!
Maria M.
I like mac really good makeup.  The loose powder is kinda pricey for a small amount but it is name brand so not a shocker but it makes it look to "Baked"
Asia W.
cedar rapids
can't ever go wrong Mac makeup e everything is amazing and works very well and is long lasting and it always have alot of product
Carina G.
Ontario
Love this product by mac easy to apply y use it on a daily basis and the price is very affordable recommend it
DeAnna H.
Hot Springs, AR
How can I not love this product. The color is spot on. Super easy to use and good coverage! MAC is amazing..
Karina D.
very good quality. Are durable. With good smell. Very suitable for every occasion. I always recommend it.
Como faz para receber amostras dos produtos de beleza para testar?