M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal uploaded by Jhasmin P.M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal uploaded by Kimberleigh Ann N.M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal uploaded by Kimberleigh Ann N.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Two coordinating shades baked together in a single pan. A superb way to experience Mineralize's unique properties: exceptionally sheer and lightweight application, and easy, rich colour. Finishes include super-fine pearl that leave a soft dimensional shimmer on the skin. All in a new, modern package. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley J.
Redwood City, CA
This is one of my favorite products that MAC makes. The baked formula allows you to build the color and intensity of the shadow. It also allows the option of using the shadow wet or dry. I love the baked mineralize shadow duos because it gives me two colors in one for a perfect lid and crease color, and I can reverse my placement, too! These are so dewy and shimmery so they also make a great highlight as well as a pop in the center of my matte lip colors. This will forever be a staple in my kit.
Jillian R.
The formula is amazing. My favorite color is a base color called naked lunch. It works well with everything and makes the color pop even better. It stays put without creasing and honestly don't even use a primer some days
Dwayne M.
Copperas Cove, TX
Mac products are so timeless and classic in my eyes. This product is great for the inner corner, arch of the eyebrow bone and as a highlight. It leads the pack when it comes to eyeshadow. And Macs packaging are always sleek and classic and I would definitely buy again
Roheena F.
Mac never lets me down so it was great and shimmery the color cake out great just like all the other colors of Mac it was great and the price was def worth it
Abuk A.
Nashville
i know this was supposed to be a eyeshadow but i didn't know how to apply so I ended up using it as a highlight instead. It work nicely on my skin tone
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
I love this!! Awesome product for a decent price!!!! this brand is really great. I always feel like this brand always has great products
Danielle H.
I think this is great. I have always used Mac eye shadows because they stay on all day. I would recommend this. I buy it at Nordstrom.
Kaitlin M.
Shelby, AL
All things Mac are great. You won't be disappointed with ANYTHING you buy from Mac!! My all time go to!!!!
Angela C.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love mac and anything that's gold bronze or shimmery this didn't disappoint. I'd definitely repurchase!
Brittanie W.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow colors. I can wear it with anything! Dress it up or down.