M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal uploaded by Kimberleigh Ann N.M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal uploaded by Kimberleigh Ann N.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Two coordinating shades baked together in a single pan. A superb way to experience Mineralize's unique properties: exceptionally sheer and lightweight application, and easy, rich colour. Finishes include super-fine pearl that leave a soft dimensional shimmer on the skin. All in a new, modern package. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dwayne M.
Dwayne M.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal
Mac products are so timeless and classic in my eyes. This product is great for the inner corner, arch of the eyebrow bone and as a highlight. It leads the pack when it comes to eyeshadow. And Macs packaging are always sleek and classic and I would definitely buy again
Paige M.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
Review for: M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal
I love this!! Awesome product for a decent price!!!! this brand is really great. I always feel like this brand always has great products
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Review for: M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal
I swatched the eyeshadow and it look so pretty i had to buy it but it has tons of fall out .
Kimberleigh Ann N.
Kimberleigh Ann N.
Durban
Review for: M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal
This was the first eyeshadow I purchased from Mac , I have used this as a an Eyeshadow but I decided to use this as a highlighter and I completely went insane at the pigment, it is absolutely beautiful however I have used the pink side more as you can see lol
Daniela L.
Daniela L.
Minden, NV
Traduzir
This mascara works well for me and I've tried them all. I have light, fine, medium length lashes. The primer works well and the curved brush on the color side is good to get all my lashes. Have repurchased this.
Asma H.
Asma H.
Dubai
Review for: M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal
This is can u make save money .. this i can use it as bronze and counter and eyeshadow love the color and u can even mix it with many colors
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
Review for: M A C Mineralize Eye Shadow (Duo), Spiced Metal
Amazing shimmer. Had a friend who actually used it as a full face highlight. Smooth and easily allocated