BY MAC COSMETICS

An "everywhere" lotion that fuses diamond powder with our ionized Super-Duo Charged Water technology to give immediate hydration to the skin. Rich, yet gentle, leaves skin soft and supple while strengthening its overall capacity for moisture. Fragrance-free. see more...

Casey O.
Casey O.
Rock View , WV
I love this product! It is so refreshing! MAC always has exceeded my expectations! It's very gentle and you can use it on face & body! It is more expensive than other products but well worth the price!(it works better than the other products) I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Jessey C.
Jessey C.
MAC has and will always be my go to, this is a must have product it definitely serves its purposes and is a great addition to my daily makeup routine. I can notice the diffrence when I don't apply this product, in the way my makeup doesn't last as great throughout the day.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Malden, MA
Very moisturizing though I an still trying to dinner out what charged water actually means. I got it at a discounted price so I think it was a good deal. Mac always seems to know what they ate doing and I have yet to dislike a product I have bought from them yet.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Hicksville, NY
I am a huge MAC fan. So when I picked up this product I knew I would love it just the same as my whole MAC collection. I picked it up at a cosmetic company outlet and I didnt find it to be expired or perform less than. It made my skin so smooth and I would definitely repurchase!
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Glen Burnie
I use this product more on my bosy rather then face. It has a decent scent and adds uber moisture... I love it but it I pricey but you don't expect any different from Macs lovely brands!! Go get this product if u can it works wonders
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
CAMDEN, NJ
It is so moisturizing. I totally recommend. I didn't breakout with this product although I was skeptical at first because it's for face and body. I also love the slim packaging, easy to travel with and it's lightweight!!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Florence, AL
Amazing lotion, especially since it is water based and my skin is oily. It keeps the oil on my face to a minimum, as well as my body but it still moisturizes and gets the job done. 10/10, would recommend!!! A little expensive but still worth it! This is my go-to.
Lana A.
Lana A.
Michigan
This is the best lotion I have ever tried my friend got it for me last year in my birthday and I loved it ,  I will buy another one soon cuz it's a really good lotion
Diana A.
Diana A.
I Love this product. I have always used cream until I tried this but I will never go back. It's light, not greasy and works very well under foundation.
Jiya S.
Jiya S.
Camp hill
I love this product and the packaging. It really hydrates my skin when it gets dry but doesn't make it super oily and its very light and it doesn't feel like you have something on your face