BY MAC COSMETICS

A matte-ifying cream that acts like a powder, MAC Matte adds a sheer, no-shine matte texture in one smooth layer. May be used on bare or made-up skin. How to use: Use a latex sponge or a Large Shader Brush 252 to apply over the entire face or in the T-zone to reduce the appearance of shine. Apply MAC Matte after moisturizer but before foundation to prime the skin for makeup. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation applies smoothly and effortlessly over the top of MAC Matte. Apply MAC Matte to eyelids before applying eyeshadow or paints to help increase the longevity of the makeup and reduce creasing. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Matte' Cream. Style Number: 265523. see more...

• I have this product and felt like it clogged my p... Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extreme...2 Answers
  • I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?1 Answers
Campbell P.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this so much!!! I wish this was free! I just ran out and I really need some more but it is seriously the best thing ever! Everybody needs this! I totally recommend it! Get it now! πŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜ love it 😍
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
I would recommend this product. I would recommend trying it yourself thought. The finish was natural and was very easy to ably. I think it’s good for all kinds of skin, but I would be able to tell you for sure
Alex L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love the way this feels on my skin. It hides pores amazingly when you put concealer or foundation on top of it. I prefer this on over their β€œskin” primers, but even those work amazingly. I focus it on my nose, cheeks, and forehead to really get the best use out of it.

Remember, a little goes a long way.
Tiffany L.
Vale, NC
For the price this was definitely not my choice product. It made my face too matte and appeared dry after applying. It was seemed to be a matte finish on my skin. I will not buy again unless there are revisions to the ingredients.
Milena M.
Augusta
One of my favorite primers. It has a really silky feel to it. I first got a sample of it and loved how it felt so I went back and got the full tube. This primer has worked well under pretty much every foundation I own. It is oily skin's close friend. The product hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out. No fragrance to it. A little goes a long way.
Amelia V.
It is perfect for oily skin, since it absorbs very quickly and does not emerge shine with the passage of the hours, the skin is soft and luminous. It also works against open pores, so they do not look so much and also on the lines of expression ...
Amanda M.
Keyser, WV
I find this product to be greasy and not matte. I did not notice my makeup lasting any longer. I have dry skin as well and I felt my makeup slid around and was greasy by the end of the day.
Cynthia J.
Northridge, CA
My pores disappear when I use this and I absolutely love it. It's obviously pretty expensive but you get what you paid for! My face has never looked more smoother or more touchable. I have dry skin and this doesn't dry it out even more. A must us in your makeup regiment.
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
Every girl need this! My makeup lasts so much longer when I use this and s setting powder. Most days I can go with just this under my makeup. Depending on the products I use, I can put this on top and blend if I missed a spot.
Coral M.
Post falls
Love this product, of course!!! I love the tint and the matte of this item!! It last a day without clumping! I definitely will buy this item again! I totally recommend this item, its worth the money!!!!!
Alycia P.
Milwaukee , WI
Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extremely oily skin in the summer and need something to help keep the oils at bay! Is it worth the hype?
I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I have this product and felt like it clogged my pores and actually make me more oily. I used it under studio fix which was maybe the issue but does anyone have any tips or alternatives to use this for?