BY MAC COSMETICS

A matte-ifying cream that acts like a powder, MAC Matte adds a sheer, no-shine matte texture in one smooth layer. May be used on bare or made-up skin. How to use: Use a latex sponge or a Large Shader Brush 252 to apply over the entire face or in the T-zone to reduce the appearance of shine. Apply MAC Matte after moisturizer but before foundation to prime the skin for makeup. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation applies smoothly and effortlessly over the top of MAC Matte. Apply MAC Matte to eyelids before applying eyeshadow or paints to help increase the longevity of the makeup and reduce creasing. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Matte' Cream. Style Number: 265523. see more...

• Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extremely...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?1 Answers
  • I have this product and felt like it clogged my p...Be the first to answer!
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
Review for: M-A-C Matte
A matte cream that acts like a powder the feel is luxurious. MAC Matte adds a sheer, no-shine smooth texture. Super easy to apply, great for all day wear. I'm combination dry/oily skin and it worked great for me! I would recommend this product!
Adriana B.
Adriana B.
Review for: M-A-C Matte
This product is ideal for softening texture. Plus, as soon as I use a brush or sponge to apply the powder to the top area t. But if you rub too hard after your balls were applied. But matifica rather use it carefully
Liz C.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Review for: M-A-C Matte
Love the MAC Matte foundation. This is my go to for days when I want to look completely on my game and put together. Not too heavy and leaves skin feeling nice. Recommend this product.
Carolyne C.
Carolyne C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: M-A-C Matte
THISSSSSSSS!!!!!! 😍😍😍 Awesome AMAZINGGGGGGG!!! Makes ANYYYYYYYYYY cheap lipstick , lipglosss , ANYYYYY wet lipstick glossy lipstick INTO MATTE 👑😍 DEFFFFF a 5 star
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: M-A-C Matte
If you have anywhere on your face that you would like to have a matte look. THIS IS the product for that. It help with making your natural oils disappear.
Tanisha C.
Tanisha C.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: M-A-C Matte
I like it. Not a fan of the cake like feeling ot leaves on my face after my face is done for the day. But it looks nice in pictures
Maria B.
Maria B.
Review for: M-A-C Matte
Unfortunately didn't work for me. And I am not as oily as some other people. Murad is so much better.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me encanta este suave primer es suave y me gusta la consistencia y la vida que le da a mi base
Jenny A.
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
Review for: M-A-C Matte
I love this primer but it is kind of pricey. This works well and doesn't block my pores.
Jadeen S.
Jadeen S.
Washington, DC
Review for: M-A-C Matte
Every girl need this! My makeup lasts so much longer when I use this and s setting powder. Most days I can go with just this under my makeup. Depending on the products I use, I can put this on top and blend if I missed a spot.
I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?
Alycia P.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extremely oily skin in the summer and need something to help keep the oils at bay! Is it worth the hype?
Janelle A.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque, NM
I have this product and felt like it clogged my pores and actually make me more oily. I used it under studio fix which was maybe the issue but does anyone have any tips or alternatives to use this for?