BY MAC COSMETICS

A matte-ifying cream that acts like a powder, MAC Matte adds a sheer, no-shine matte texture in one smooth layer. May be used on bare or made-up skin. How to use: Use a latex sponge or a Large Shader Brush 252 to apply over the entire face or in the T-zone to reduce the appearance of shine. Apply MAC Matte after moisturizer but before foundation to prime the skin for makeup. Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation applies smoothly and effortlessly over the top of MAC Matte. Apply MAC Matte to eyelids before applying eyeshadow or paints to help increase the longevity of the makeup and reduce creasing. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Matte' Cream. Style Number: 265523. see more...

• I have this product and felt like it clogged my p... Be the first to answer!
  • Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extreme...1 Answers
  • I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?1 Answers
Chelsea L.
Tigard, OR
A matte cream that acts like a powder the feel is luxurious. MAC Matte adds a sheer, no-shine smooth texture. Super easy to apply, great for all day wear. I'm combination dry/oily skin and it worked great for me! I would recommend this product!
Adriana B.
This product is ideal for softening texture. Plus, as soon as I use a brush or sponge to apply the powder to the top area t. But if you rub too hard after your balls were applied. But matifica rather use it carefully
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Love the MAC Matte foundation. This is my go to for days when I want to look completely on my game and put together. Not too heavy and leaves skin feeling nice. Recommend this product.
Crystal K.
Cleveland, OH
If you have anywhere on your face that you would like to have a matte look. THIS IS the product for that. It help with making your natural oils disappear.
Tanisha C.
Youngstown, OH
I like it. Not a fan of the cake like feeling ot leaves on my face after my face is done for the day. But it looks nice in pictures
Maria B.
Unfortunately didn't work for me. And I am not as oily as some other people. Murad is so much better.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me encanta este suave primer es suave y me gusta la consistencia y la vida que le da a mi base
Jenny A.
Russell, IA
I love this primer but it is kind of pricey. This works well and doesn't block my pores.
Alex L.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love the way this feels on my skin. It hides pores amazingly when you put concealer or foundation on top of it. I prefer this on over their “skin” primers, but even those work amazingly. I focus it on my nose, cheeks, and forehead to really get the best use out of it.

Remember, a little goes a long way.
Milena M.
Augusta
One of my favorite primers. It has a really silky feel to it. I first got a sample of it and loved how it felt so I went back and got the full tube. This primer has worked well under pretty much every foundation I own. It is oily skin's close friend. The product hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out. No fragrance to it. A little goes a long way.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
Anyone try this product and have positive results? I have extremely oily skin in the summer and need something to help keep the oils at bay! Is it worth the hype?
I haven't seen this product. How does it work? Is it a foundation?
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
I have this product and felt like it clogged my pores and actually make me more oily. I used it under studio fix which was maybe the issue but does anyone have any tips or alternatives to use this for?