M-a-c M.A.C Cremesheen Glass-DEELIGHT-One Size uploaded by Felicia A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of MAC Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own. see more...

Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely gorgeous! I'd recommend it for a casual or a date look. It doesn't really make your lips pop but it sure does make them shine, which is fine! That's why we have plumpers people!
Samee S.
Plains, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love MAC lip gloss in general. Stays on great, isn't too sticky and they always new colors to choose from. I usually choose the pinks and nudes, but the more vibrant colors are great as well. The price is pretty standard and they last forever. I get my MAC products at Nordstorm, Dillards or online.
Knar A.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
QUALITY and gorgeous shades! They have many variations to choose from, and they are pretty inexpensive compared to other brands out there on the market right now. It is very smooth application and long lasting, and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great everyday gloss!
My S.
SUCH A PRETTY LIP COLOR TO GO ONTOP OF A NUDE LIPSTICK. I DEF WOULD WANT TO TRY MORE COLORS. THE TEXTURE WAS AMAZING AND THE PACKAGING IS BASIC. 15$ FOR ONE SO IT IS PRICEY BUT IT IS A VERY EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND U GET TO USE IT FOR MORE THEN ONE OCCASION
Kayla M.
Gainesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gloss is amazing. It slides on in simple strokes and has a beautifully shimmer to the nude undertones. I had never used this product before but it caught my eye and met my expectations. I bought this product at the MAC counter in Macys department store.
Grizel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac lipgloss are a top favorite of mine . They smell amazing and colors never fail me . The packing is always nice and easy to travel with . I wouldn't say they are to long lasting but still a fav . Will purchase Mac glosses
Liliya V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC is one and only brand I continue using for my lip product purchases! I can't say about this color but all their lip shades and products have been doing a really good job in last 7 years.
Cassie S.
Crossville , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac glosses are one of my favorite lip glosses they smell amazing but sometimes they do have a sticky feel like all glosses do but I love the color they can be a little bit pricey
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac has plenty of lipsticks however I chose the lip gloss..a bit pricey for me however I wanted to try .I really love the color I like a more natural lip during the day.
Desaray M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It work great I can't believe I got to use it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I love being able to share it with y'all. I hope y'all like it as much as I love it. It I had the money I would buy a lot of it.