BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Texturize Top Coat. Add instant texture and drama to nails by adding a Leather Topcoat layer. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda B.
I didn't really know what to expect from this product I'd never tried anything like it before. Packaging was good, easy to apply and use, but it did not last that long, it started to chip and took along time todry.imwouldnt recommend to other I think it was totally expensive and didn't work well.
Angie M.
Wildomar, CA
I've heard a lot of good things about this top coat! It is supposed to make your nails look like they are wet and shiney even a week after! Although I haven't tried it I am dieing too! Next time I go to the mall I'll definitely be picking it up
Jasleen C.
Lawrence, MA
is a very good product exceptional I recommend a hundred percent very good smell and above all it is not so expensive is excessive to everyone
Brittany P.
Made my nail polish last for more than usual with any other top coat. Nails felt hard and unbreakable when used.
tamy k.
Hanceville
This Mac product is also one of my favorite products . anything that can texterize my face is an awesome boss.
Nicoll P.
Augusta, GA
this is really a great product that everyone should try at least once! It's very cost efficient as well!
lydia o.
Merced , CA
Works really great for me. Would definitely recommend this product. I've been using it for years.
Daniela V.
Mac me encanta labiales todo lo que tenga que ver con el maquillaje de está marca me facina
فاطمة ا.
MAC Texturize Nail Lacquer is described as “clear leather effect top coat.” It takes down the glossiness of the underlying nail lacquer while adding a subtle texture (without being too rough!! Thank God!), but it still has shine. There’s definitely a visible effect with one layer of Texturize applied over another shade. There are a few leather top coats on the market and chances are high that you can try the same effect at a lower price range.
Maryam u.
my favourite brand of all time , has never ever disappointed me and this product is in my beauty stash. i would highly recommend mac to all those looking for good quality.