BY MAC COSMETICS

A smart lip conditioner creates your own personalized tint based on your body chemistry. Combining nourishing skincare with technology, this transformer helps keep lips soft and moisturized while intuitively offering the right amount of colour. Packaged in an iridescent metal lipstick case, it s scented with a hint of uplifting vanilla. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
Review for: Side Dish (sheer plum) more...
This lip balm is perfect for an every day balm. It lasts a very long time and it's ultra moisturizing. The cool thing about this balm is it adjusts to your ph level and creates a custom shade for your lips. As you continue to layer it throughout the day, it becomes slightly bolder each time, almost creating an effortless day to night look.
Kelly E.
Brooklyn, NY
The tendertalk lip balm is amazing! MAC always produce great products and this was no different, the lip balm meant my expectations. It is so easy to use and is long lasting, I would buy this again and tell others about it.
Ta’kiya H.
vicksburg
I like the my bright coral lipbalm .It has a very nice smell not that strong perfume smell,
but it make my lip little dry but other than pretty good and if you don't like too much make up its nice staff .
Lisa T.
Novi, MI
I will definitely buy this again. It is long lasting for sure and moisturizing also! It’s slim and fits well in a clutch also, which we all know is super important!
Brittany M.
Seattle , WA
I'm obsessed with this product! I actually have this in the shade 'Pretty Me Up' and I use this almost daily. I have a desk job and this is the perfect finish to my every day look. I also used this for my wedding. My bridesmaids and I all wore this on our lips. The color adjusts to the PH balance of your lips, so it looked great on all of us. It is extremely moisturizing and gives your lips a natural looking color that lasts for hours! I recommend it to everyone.
Camila R.
Brooklyn, NY
Actually I have the Teddy Pink color. It's my go to lip balm for sure. I keep it in my bag, so it gives me a touch of color plus hydration. I love the package. I saw it on Vogue and I had to have it. My husband gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I am in love and truly recommend.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I like that this is not a lipstick and only a lip balm even though I look like a lipstick because it'll pride in Wister and a little hint of color without overdoing the road and making it look like you tried to hard it allows you to remain with a natural look but still giving it a hint of color
Felicia G.
Orlando, FL
Lip gloss is my go to because I don't always like a lot of color just the enhancements of gloss. I tried this when I was just stopping by to see what was new.
Chastine P.
Wallingford, KY
I have trouble with lip products drying out my lips and causing cracking. With MAC I get no dryness and I get no peeling or cracking. I highly recommend
bloggirluniverse
Carolina Girl
Review for: Play With Me (sheer red) more...
Love This lip balm! MAC colors in a new favorite lip balm. MAC is always working on improving what it already great. It’s a must try for everyone.