BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Studio Sculpt Defining Powder. Barely-there gel formula provides sheer coverage in a weightless application. Extremely silky and cream-like, it encompasses the best properties of liquid and powder for a sculpted look without a heavy makeup feel. see more...

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Oriana Z.
San Antonio, TX
loved it! bought the powder in August really intrigued by the mixed formulation ..some wrote it is the worst for oily /combo skin but I didn't have any issue with it. Light medium coverage. it has kind of a satin-glowy finish,once you find the perfect brush (I use the expert face by Real Techniques)it's easy to work with and matches my color perfectly (I'm a NW20 and I have this in medium). The only complain I think it's worth to mention is the surface reacts kind of funny with my skin or it has a reaction to my primer. Honestly I have no idea,what I do know is every now and then i have to "scrape" the outer surface with the scotch tape. Long story short the lady to the mac counter explained me it's an oxidation thing. Netherless I loved this prodoct so much I 'd buy it again and again .
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
If I’m feeling the minimalistic look aka the no make up makeup look the this is one of my go to products !! Pair this with a concealer / bb cream / Brow gel and natural Lipoie and I’m ready to do. Not a full coverage powder but it refreshes the skin giving you a nice healthy clean crisp canvas velvet satin finish more fir dry combination type skin . Also a good bronzer if you get a deeper shade
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Samara F.
Easthampton, MA
I use this in my everyday on-air look. It makes a huge difference when blended with my face makeup. I always get compliments on how clear and soft my skin looks after using it. A plus is that the packaging is extremely durable.
Analiz M.
['Harbor City', ''], CA
Ok this is my favorite contouring powder. I find that a lot of brands make orange contouring shades and this one is not. The shade and undertones are perfect. It is smooth and easy to apply.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
For a finishing powder I enjoy Mac studio sculpt. I don't use it as an everyday product, but enjoy the look sometimes. It gives a nice touch to my overall look that I love.
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I have the color dark deep. I wanted a powder that I could use as an all over face setting powder and to whipe away my undereye setting powder. I asked the guy at the MAC counter for a certain product that was recommended on YouTube and he told me to try this for my skin tone, because it would be better. This was closer to my skin tone than the original product, because it was a little darker. However, much like the other face products I have used from them, this later began to oxidize and is rich of an orange color and can leave me looking like an umpa-lumpa. This is very hard to use because if the color, but the coverage is very nice. Many if MACs face products for women if color have an orange tint to them after a while of wearing them, but they offer phenomenal full coverage. They have a range if different products in various colors so I'll keep trying until I find a color that I like from them. And if your wondering why u would out my self through that, it's because a makeup brands are pretty much like that for women of color. So I try different products from different lines, because eventually something will be the perfect match for my skin tone.
Deanna G.
Not enough shows up on brush swiped several times with teo different kinds of brushes. I say this product is a waste of money. Nyx products have better pay off and cheaper.
Brittany Q.
Marlton, NJ
I use this powder almost daily. It is one of my favorite setting powders because it is so light while still getting the job done. A powder foundation is just too heavy to set with and translucent powder isn't my preference because I like a hint of color. This fits the bill perfectly. It's almost impossible to put on too much. My only complaint is that it is so light that sometimes it's actually difficult to tell if your brush picked up any powder and for me I prefer to immediately know I have product on my brush, but that's just a personal preference. Definitely give this a try! It's my favorite MAC powder!