M-a-c M A C Prep + Prime Essential Oils uploaded by Jacenia M.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Used alone or under your favourite M A C foundations, moisturizers, creams and concealers. These nourishing oils leave skin feeling energized with a healthy glow. see more...

Alina P.
richmond
This is great for moisturizing ur face. I am first time user and I absolutely love this product it’s very long lasting and very affordable. It’s great before putting on makeup and before going to sleep ❤️
Linda N.
Manassas Park , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product so much. Use  it before applying my makeup and works perfectly and looks great. the only reason I am not giving it a five start is because I have oily skin and after a while, I do get shiny. I have a dark/deep skin tone and will not be buying again because of my oily skin but otherwise it is great for people without oily skin.
Viviane S.
Van Nuys, CA
I purchased this at the time when people where raving about how hydrated and smooth your face and makeup applies after applying a facial oil. So i bought this one from Mac. I was hoping it would give me that dewyness but unfortunately it didn't.
Bianca K.
I heard about this product from YouTube and one of my favorite YouTubers recommended it and I fell in love. It is so moisturizerizing and amazing. It is very easy to apply and you don't need to put a lot on! I would 100% buy it again! I love it so much!
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so this is now a product I can not live without it is amazing especially for dry skin it keeps you hydrated and glowy I love mixing it with my foundation and concealers it's worth every penny and I will forever be repurchasing
Celyna🌹 T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard good and bad about this product but I tried it once it worked but be careful not use a lot because i makes your skin look oily
Yomarlin M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love adding these to face moisturizes or body lotion to help soothe and clarify skin, adds a healthy glow under foundation.
Sonia C.
Love mac products. This helps my makeup stay in my place. Helps with the application of my foundation. Good product
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how it prime your face I was introduce to this product from a friend and I loved it since istarted to try it.
Josselyn G.
Carpentersvle, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this and how it makes my skin feels. It also is great and doesn't make my skin oily
Tiffany M.
How much does the essential oil cost and what are the benefits?
Amiraya M.
Milwaukee, WI
Will this oil affect people with oily skin?
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
I've tried other priming oils before and it always makes my foundation separate. As anyone noticed any separation with this?
Yasmeen A.
Hello, Which want is recommended? Chamomile, lavender or yuzu?!!
Sol V.