BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Mineralize Glass. Enhanced with a 77-Mineral Moisture Complex, this sophisticated formula keeps lips soft and silky, providing a luminous, modern shine. Smoothes on with a plush applicator. 12 pearlescent shades in stylish new packaging. see more...

T'keyah D.
I love these lipsticks. There are so many shades it can be very hard when going into a mac store just to buy one. there are also so many different finishes, the only one i don't like is the matte finish as it really dries out my lips but also the matte one I have (tropic tonic) is not my favourite and I haven't really had a chance to wear it yet as it is very bright and summery.
My favourite finish is probably satin as they are quite matte but not really dry and they have some many colours to choose from. I also love lustre, amplified and cremesheen as they are all really nice to put on.
All the lipsticks are really pigmented and last for ages (depending on how much you use and how often) and they also smell really nice.

They are defiantly worth the price and i love all the ones i own and i will adding more to my collection.

However if are buying online I would make sure you look at lots of swatch samples and videos of the color you like as they can look very different depending on the person skin tone and lighting which also can be the same in real life as my and my friend both have faux and its a lot more of a lighter pink on her then it is on me so I prefer to try them before I buy them.
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
I love this product! It gives such a creamy feel to your lips without being sticky and gross feeling. I've bought this type from Mac a few times now and I am obsessed!! If you were thinking about purchasing this item I recommend you try it out
Amanda K.
I'm not the biggest fan of lip glosses. I think the price is a little high for a lip gloss. It feels pretty thick on but it still give a nice color. I've used different shades of this product and they have all felt the same to me. I'd like if this product felt more creamy and smooth
Astrid/Princesa M.
I was a bit disapointed with this product. I thought it would last long hours and it didn't.  It also smooched around my lips and my teeth. I wanted to give it another shot by buying the lipstick but it didn't work for me. The colors are great but I was not happy with the quality.
Stephanie S.
Tampa
Love this product itsmells amazing it feels so amazing i would definitly  re purchase as well as reffer to a friend! Its totaly affordable again truely excited love this product even the color is so pigmented who doesnt like that trust me its worth the hype!
Carisma E.
San Jose, CA
#MACCosmetics is my favorite company of all time. There lipgloss never fails me. It’s easy and quick to apply on the daily. The price isn’t to bad for the value of the product you get. I always recommend there products to family and friends. ☺
Alexis S.
Chula Vista, CA
This gloss is extremely pigmented and lays for hours! I highly recommend this product. I rate this product 5 stars becAuse its such a good value, the packaging is great, and the product itself is amazing! I would definitely buy again.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Es mi favorito tiene unos colores super lindos muy duradero y me aguanta todo el dia lo compre en una macys que me queda muy cerca y con un cupon que tenia casi ma salio gratis siempre lo segire comprando
Caroline S.
Medford, MA
First off mac products are my holy grail they never disappoint including their new glosses! Very easy to apply long lasting and not too sticky I own several of these and I would definitely buy again!
Deyona H.
Hopewell
This gloss works sooo good!! I love it a lot I where mostly ever day. The texture of the gloss is good!!! I definitely recommend it!! Even the color is beautiful, it's a very natural color to where everyday!!