BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Heirloom Mix Cremesheen Glass. A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M A C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own. Encased in limited-edition black packaging flecked with silver sparkles. see more...

Win P.
Lawrence
Best ever, love the price. My mom love it . An the color of it is great.  Can complain of the quality of the product.
Jayme P.
Arden, NC
I just love this. Such a pretty color for any skin tone , the applicator is nice. It's affordable and pigmented
Ariel D.
I like most of the colors and the lightness. The applicator is a little hard, so maybe work on improving that.
Jamie-Leigh C.
Northamptonshire , Corby
I really love this cremesheen lipglass!
The colour is beautiful! And lasts very long throughout the day .
The packaging is nice and simple. I bought this for the Mac website.
You could wear this over a lipstick for the double the effect or alone for subtle look!
MANAR H.
Mac lip gloss is really the best! They are very dyed and creamy! The color is very cool and bright, which can really turn a makeup look. I want to keep buying more to add to my Mac collection! "
alexa.ftp a.
Caracas
veery goob lo recomiendo mal maximo es bueno muy muy bueno tiene larga durabilidad y queda genial en los  labios te invito a probarlos son super super bueno los recomiendo jaja los quierooooooo muchoooooooooo buenas noches espero  que lo prueben
Maryam M.
Not a hue fan of Mac's lip glasses. They are glossy I'll give them that and they have a lot of nice colors but I hate that they give my lips a sticky feeling when I put them on. I hope they can come out with a better formula.
Laura A.
hermoso acabado, buena textura y agradable olor, hermosos colores, buena calidad, es bastante duradero a compracion de otros brillos labiales, me encanta este color, lo recomiendo
jhenny s.
A cor e maravilhosa me abaixonei amo esse cores mas romanticas 💕 Avon Nailwear Pro+ Nail Enamel Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick
Julia M.
London
Imádom a hosszan tartós ruzsokat a Mac tol... és ezt is nagyon szeretem... köszönöm a minőséget és a csodás színeket imádom