BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Heirloom Mix Cremesheen Glass. A lip finish that fuses the creamy, sheen-filled nature of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M A C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to its namesake Lipstick or on its own. Encased in limited-edition black packaging flecked with silver sparkles. see more...

Eri B.
Love love love MAC products but the glosses settle into the lip lines and are very sticky.

Normal

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It wasn’t creamy at all.

Jennifer Q.
MAC Lipglass is a product I only would recommend if you dont mind VERY sticky lip gloss. I do not wear lip gloss for this sole reason. The colors are very pigmented and super glossy however I find them to be the stickiest formula on the market. The only use I have for these is putting them on models for photo shoots or runway shows
Kelly b.
This is such a fun summer color for anyone who loves bright colors! It is a good value and not too pricey if you find the right deals! The packaging is also very nice and subtle. My expectations on this product were definitely met and I'd buy again but maybe a darker color
marissa C.
Lehi, UT
So beautiful as these formulas always are. Silly smooth application and cut link payoff!! They wear for several hours and I love the packaging. They are so sleek. Not too expensive in my opinion because they are one of the few lip products I will actually use up all the way!
Chrisy😛 W.
Radcliff
Very good color and pigmentation! Use a lot. It's very nice packaging. Very classy and professional looking. I keep one in my purse at all times. I love it! Definitely met my expectations. Exceed them. Would 10/10 recommend
Ana C.
Santa Rosa, CA
pigment is A1, texture is amazing def recommend the color is bold and fun, not pricey for the quantity and quality of the item , the duration is def. all day but you want to reapply . i pick my up at my local macy's , def something i'll buy again
K R.
I love Mac's Creamsheen collection. I've been using them for quite a while now and haven't had any disappointments. They are easy to apply and feel great on the lips. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a fun, long wearing lip gloss!
Maya L.
Irvine , CA
Mac lip glosses are truly the best! They are so pigmented and creamy! The color is absolutely gorgeous and bright, which can really transform a makeup look. I want to keep buying more to add to my mac collection!
Emma
Love this! The color lasts forever. It stays on all day and smells amazing! My only issue is that it's very sticky so it can be uncomfortable to wear at times. It is also a little pricey but i would still buy it again
Alexandra T.
Amarillo, TX
I love this pink gloss! Unlike mists gloss this one actually gives you color. It's great for fans of mac or first time users.