Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#88 in Lipstick
M A C Lipstick. Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M A C famous. All skin types.
Photos (5)
Nykki S.
Nykki S.

This is the perfect color! Of course the formulation is smooth and creamy and long-lasting, not to mention smudge-proof, but it complements my skin tone so well which is nearly impossible for most lipsticks. It does transfer pretty badly but it doesn't come off of my lips even when it does transfer (there is pigment left on a glass when I drink, for example, but there's still tons of pigment on my lips left too.)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, WA

Yash is a great deep, warm concealer type nude for light to medium warm skin tones. My NC25 friend and myself (NC30) both wear it well and bought it together at a MAC store. It's comfortable, long-wearing, and good formula and finish. Definitely a lipstick wardrobe staple.
Joely J.
Joely J.

One of my favorite colors that I have in my make up collection, it's a color that looks good on every lip shape and skin color has such good pigmentation, they cost around $17 when can get a little pricey, very easy to apply, I would definitely buy it again
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
Hamilton

Love this lipstick! Application is really smooth and easy to apply. The color can be worn everyday and can be bought from the mac store at the mall or on the mac website. Not as pricey as other makeup brands. I would highly recommend this lipstick!
Irene L.
Irene L.
Miami, Florida

I love this lipstick. It is super creamy, its colors are vibrant, I feel that they last me a long time, obviously until the meals because evidently when eating it falls a little. And do not dry your lips, I can use them without my balm.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Salinas CA

This lip stick color is a nice color looks natural. Very easy to apply and use. It did meet my expectations doesn't leave your lips dry or anything. This was the first time I used this color before. Yes I would totally recommend this.
Dixie B.
Dixie B.

I really like the color of this lipstick, but it's very waxy and comes off easily on cups and mugs. If I go out for the night I usually have to reapply 2-3 times. A little pricey, but I would purchase the product again for the color.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Highlands, TX

Such a pretty neutral shade. Great for an everyday type of nude. Glides on your lips easily. Doesn't dry them out either. And last a good amount of hours without fading. I would definitely recommend this shade for all skin tones
AnnaKate H.
AnnaKate H.

Mac has some of the best lip products out there this one is almost similar to world which is my all-time favorite color by Mac I buy this all the time I bought this at Mac and Belks I highly recommend Mac lipsticks to others
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

Oh myyyyy gosh, this lipstick y'all. I've been wearing this nonstop since I got it. The packaging is nice, as all Mac products are. This is one of many mac lipsticks in my makeup bag and each is just as good as the others.