Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#449 in Lipstick
M A C Lipstick. Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M A C famous. All skin types.
Photos (4)
Nykki S.
Nykki S.

This is the perfect color! Of course the formulation is smooth and creamy and long-lasting, not to mention smudge-proof, but it complements my skin tone so well which is nearly impossible for most lipsticks. It does transfer pretty badly but it doesn't come off of my lips even when it does transfer (there is pigment left on a glass when I drink, for example, but there's still tons of pigment on my lips left too.)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, WA

Yash is a great deep, warm concealer type nude for light to medium warm skin tones. My NC25 friend and myself (NC30) both wear it well and bought it together at a MAC store. It's comfortable, long-wearing, and good formula and finish. Definitely a lipstick wardrobe staple.
Joely J.
Joely J.

One of my favorite colors that I have in my make up collection, it's a color that looks good on every lip shape and skin color has such good pigmentation, they cost around $17 when can get a little pricey, very easy to apply, I would definitely buy it again
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
Hamilton

Love this lipstick! Application is really smooth and easy to apply. The color can be worn everyday and can be bought from the mac store at the mall or on the mac website. Not as pricey as other makeup brands. I would highly recommend this lipstick!
Dixie B.
Dixie B.

I really like the color of this lipstick, but it's very waxy and comes off easily on cups and mugs. If I go out for the night I usually have to reapply 2-3 times. A little pricey, but I would purchase the product again for the color.
AnnaKate H.
AnnaKate H.

Mac has some of the best lip products out there this one is almost similar to world which is my all-time favorite color by Mac I buy this all the time I bought this at Mac and Belks I highly recommend Mac lipsticks to others
Andrea C.
Andrea C.

Oh myyyyy gosh, this lipstick y'all. I've been wearing this nonstop since I got it. The packaging is nice, as all Mac products are. This is one of many mac lipsticks in my makeup bag and each is just as good as the others.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Corpus Christi

Love this product!! Very elegant look on myself kinda looks like a nudeish because I am a little on the dark side met my expectations. Pricey but worth every penny! Recommend to everyone but it looks great on us dark ones
clarissa R.
clarissa R.
Visalia, CA

I love this shade! the consistency is as good as the other Mac lipsticks, but this shade really doesn't look "off" on my face. I am really tan and this makes my lips almost a natural lip color when I only put a little
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
Forest Hills, NY

This is the perfect nude and definitely my everyday go to nude lipstick . I love mac lipsticks and the variety and colors and finishes they have. If unsure of what color to start with I definitely recommend this one!

Join Now