Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
#97 in Lipstick
M A C Lipstick. Colour plus texture for the lips. Stands out on the runway. Simmers on the street! What made M A C famous. All skin types.
Photos (5)
Nykki S.
Nykki S.
April 19, 2017, 9:50 a.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
This is the perfect color! Of course the formulation is smooth and creamy and long-lasting, not to mention smudge-proof, but it complements my skin tone so well which is nearly impossible for most lipsticks. It does transfer pretty badly but it doesn't come off of my lips even when it does transfer (there is pigment left on a glass when I drink, for example, but there's still tons of pigment on my lips left too.)
Tamara P.
Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
June 16, 2017, 1:43 p.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
I've always been picky about my lip color. This particular shade is a must have considering it's so natural looking and is the perfect finish to a fresh face of makeup! It looks especially well with Mac's lipliners! Both go on smooth and don't dry out, which is a plus!
liana w.
liana w.
Montreal , QC
May 29, 2017, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
yash is designed to be a perfect, natural pink on any skintone. i actually read an old interview that this shade is meant to mimic the shade of healthy gums. it's weird if you think about it but it also makes sense as to why it has the perfect balance of undertones to suit anyone.
Irene L.
Irene L.
May 4, 2017, 12:23 p.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
I love this lipstick. It is super creamy, its colors are vibrant, I feel that they last me a long time, obviously until the meals because evidently when eating it falls a little. And do not dry your lips, I can use them without my balm.
Dixie B.
Dixie B.
April 25, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
I really like the color of this lipstick, but it's very waxy and comes off easily on cups and mugs. If I go out for the night I usually have to reapply 2-3 times. A little pricey, but I would purchase the product again for the color.
Hilary B.
Hilary B.
Highlands, TX
May 5, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
Such a pretty neutral shade. Great for an everyday type of nude. Glides on your lips easily. Doesn't dry them out either. And last a good amount of hours without fading. I would definitely recommend this shade for all skin tones
Aysha A.
Aysha A.
Hamilton
April 16, 2017, 11:19 p.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
Love this lipstick! Application is really smooth and easy to apply. The color can be worn everyday and can be bought from the mac store at the mall or on the mac website. Not as pricey as other makeup brands. I would highly recommend this lipstick!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Mexico, NY
April 23, 2017, 8:32 p.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
I love this color and it lasted a long time. I bought it at Walmart, and it wasn't expensive in my opinion. I would highly recommend it to anyone experimenting or looking for something new. Overall, great find.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Rahway, NJ
June 3, 2017, 1:46 a.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
This is one of my favorite colors. I prefer MAC lipsticks over any brand. They go on smooth, stay on well, and have a pleasant smell. This is a great color to have as a base because with a different color pencil, you can make any adjustment you like to the color if you want a little something different. Looks great on may different complexions.
Tania Z.
Tania Z.
Chatsworth
May 1, 2017, 12:07 p.m.
Review for: Yash (deep neutral)
This is a beautiful color and goes on so well very comfortable on the lips ! It is pricey and that's why I don't really buy many Mac lipsticks but they are so long lasting so it's good to invest in them