M A C Lightful C Marine-Bright Formula Moisture Cream uploaded by Katrina G.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Enhanced with the high-power impact of our Marine-Bright Formula and Super-Duo Charged Water, this lightweight, gel-style brightening cream absorbs quickly into skin, providing moisture and long-lasting protection against dehydrating external elements. Meanwhile, a potent addition of vitamin C gives skin its brightened effects. Newly packaged in a silver holographic pattern. see more...

Lill S.
Lill S.
Edmond, OK
This stuff is amazing! It gives my skin a soft feel without just stucking it up. I have dry skin and this product is great for me
Xtina B.
Xtina B.
Denton, TX
This stuff was made by jesus himself, honey! I swear it would be one of my desert island items. I LOVE this product. nothing makes me feel more hydrated than this product. MAC has been around forever but i really feel like they have perfected this formula. The price is a little high but you do have to remember you are getting a LOT of product that will last you a very long time. AND a very top quality product
Bree D.
Bree D.
Liberty
I haven't had the opportunity to buy as much as MAC. That I would like to but I'd definitely recommend this and any other product of theirs to anyone. Especially the makeup. But this moisturizer leave my face feeling brand new until I wash it off. And when I wash it off, I reapply. Haha. The product is beyond perfect but it is very costly, so that's why I rate this a 3.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Ridgewood, NY
Holy GRAIL! This product literally saved my skin from getting worse... it's a gel like cream that feels so refreshing after washing your face. It is the perfect thing for oily or combo skin bc it moisturizes without that heavy feeling other moisturizers give. It's pretty pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Taresa S.
Taresa S.
Columbus
I really love all their products makes your face smooth and leaves your face feeling even and dry. I don't like when my face feels oily so I love these products because you don't have to worry about your face feeling that bodily through out the day the price is not to high Mac products rock
Maria B.
Maria B.
Morristown
I love this cream makes my skin soft and shiny! It was my first time to use it and now on will be my favorite and use in my nighttime day time routine I always keep it in my purse and it is not to expensive and definitely will buy more and highly recommend to Fam and friends
Erica H.
Erica H.
Birmingham, AL
PERFECTION! I love this lotion, if I could bathe in this I totally would. Like its you just gave your skin a drink of water. I honestly love this whole line, but if I could only have one part of the system it would be this for sure. I highly recommend this to anyone!
Magan L.
Magan L.
Oceanside , CA
This product is amazing, absolutely and truly. it is. I love the fact its infused with an amazing ingredient, you know the price point is amazing as well, and the packing is very funky which I love. lol and I will forever be buying again honey! of course.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg, KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Perla G.
Perla G.
Irrigon , OR
Loved it very light on my face didn't feel heavy. Was not disappointed with this product. I would buy it again packaging was nice and neat would recommended to friends just because it meet my expectations. Don't think this product needs any improvements