BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm li...8 Answers
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Broken hill
I love mac eyeshadows and this one is awesome! It's super pigmented and is such a pretty colour!
Marco T.
Marco T.
Easily the best matte MAC eyeshadow! It's really pigmented and blendable and it goes well with literally every look, as it can be used for warm toned looks as well as cool toned ones because you can easily sheer it out. It's lovely as a blush too, having it that gorgeous red, warm undertone.
Kristina Å.
Kristina Å.
I love this! It is a beautiful Color and it is very pigmented. I have started using this so often, it is easy to use and i have started to use it everyday. I really like the product and suggest that everybody tries it!
Gabrielle A.
Gabrielle A.
Kitchener, ON
These eyeshadows are extremely versatile! They are very pigmented and you can use these to contour as well. I purchased it at the mac store and although they are expensive they are definitely worth it!
Delia Mercedes A.
Delia Mercedes A.
Miami, Fl
This product is very good, the pigmentation is excellent I recommend it 100%, You do not have to be marked and marking because in the first application you notice the big difference, I really love it!
Amelia K.
Amelia K.
Swiss Chocolate is my favorite color from Mac. Its not the flashiest or prettiest but it is one of the most versatile colors they make. It goes with everything! If you want to do a neutral eye- this is your color, if you want to tone down a super flashy bright shadow- this is also your color! It is matte, very pigmented and creamy to apply. This color should be in every girl's collection
Quazi M.
Quazi M.
a must have colour. mac eyeshadows are always great, but swiss chocolate is one of the must have colour to create base for any eyelook
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm light brown... Believe that kind of tone i stay un my skin color?