BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm li...8 Answers
Nicole P.
I don't have this color but I have something like that a more darker but the eyeshadow is so creamy and pigmentation
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a pretty color. Mac shadows are amazing. Pigmented and blend beautifully. I need to get some more colors
lisa s.
South River, NJ
Beautiful eyeshadow single, this is a nice neutral color. Long lasting, pigmented, and decently priced.
Kishone C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go wrong with MAC! Love the colors. Very blendable, nice formula. Color payoff is amazing.
Brittney M.
Clintwood, VA
Love this eye shadow. And all the beautiful colors they offer. Would def tell others to use it.
Emma F.
Such a great shadow! great pigmentation, easy to blend out, amazing crease colour, not too exspensive!
I am a big big fan of this shadow, it is for sure in my top 5 shadows from MAC!
i almost use this every time i put on eyeshadow, it goes with a lot of other colours! i would for sure repurchase!
Marco T.
Easily the best matte MAC eyeshadow! It's really pigmented and blendable and it goes well with literally every look, as it can be used for warm toned looks as well as cool toned ones because you can easily sheer it out. It's lovely as a blush too, having it that gorgeous red, warm undertone.
Kristina Å.
I love this! It is a beautiful Color and it is very pigmented. I have started using this so often, it is easy to use and i have started to use it everyday. I really like the product and suggest that everybody tries it!
Gabrielle A.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeshadows are extremely versatile! They are very pigmented and you can use these to contour as well. I purchased it at the mac store and although they are expensive they are definitely worth it!
Delia Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very good, the pigmentation is excellent I recommend it 100%, You do not have to be marked and marking because in the first application you notice the big difference, I really love it!
Jennifer P.
I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm light brown... Believe that kind of tone i stay un my skin color?