BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm li...8 Answers
Brooke M.
I love these little shadows! You get a lot of shadow and pigment for the price. 6$ each for the refill and they're magnetic so you can put them in ANY magnetic palette!
ashley r.
i'm in love with this shade, i like using it as a transition in my crease and it looks beautiful. i like the formula and it seems to preform good on top of a primer
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
MAC is such a great product! I would recommend to any one starting out in makeup! This brand has all kinds of colors for eyes and is such great quality! 10/10 for sure! Is ideal for z palettes!
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
I love this as a transition color! It goes on so smoothly and matches a lot of skin tones. I use this almost everyday. It's very comparable to MUG shadows.
Autumn G.
MAC products are great! Especially the eye shadow pallets. I've bought from these for MANY YEARS and all of there products seem to be the best yet!
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful shade, the name is very fitting. This shade looks great as an all over the eye base or a transition color. It's a perfect nude Brown.
Denisa V.
Tallahassee, FL
I am just getting into makeup now. This shade is great for my outer V. It lasts all day and blends in well with my other eyeshadow shades.
Karyna J.
I use this as a base for any color I want to utilize. It brings out my eyes and then I base the rest of the palette on what I'm wearing.
Ketara D.
Orangeburg, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I actually like this color a lot. I use it when I do a soft smokey eye and it really helps the colors to blend together beautifully.
Nicole P.
I don't have this color but I have something like that a more darker but the eyeshadow is so creamy and pigmentation
Jennifer P.
I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm light brown... Believe that kind of tone i stay un my skin color?