BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm li...8 Answers
Desiree' B.
Desiree' B.
Hedgesville, WV
Such a pretty color. Mac shadows are amazing. Pigmented and blend beautifully. I need to get some more colors
lisa s.
lisa s.
South River, NJ
Beautiful eyeshadow single, this is a nice neutral color. Long lasting, pigmented, and decently priced.
Kishone C.
Kishone C.
HOUSTON, TX
Can't go wrong with MAC! Love the colors. Very blendable, nice formula. Color payoff is amazing.
Mac is one of my favorite brands especially for eyeshadow. Their eyeshadow is a bit pricey, but they do have a lot of sales online that you can get good stuff from. Their shadows are highly pigmented and blend easily.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
Very nice neutral color that is great to have a little color when going out. Price point isn't bad for how long the product lasts because you don't need much to get the good color
Anaisa C.
Anaisa C.
El chocolate suizo es mi color preferido de Mac. No es el más bonito o más llamativo, pero es uno de los colores más versátiles que hacen. Se va con todo! Si usted quiere hacer un ocular neutro esta es su color, si usted quiere bajar el tono de una sombra-brillante súper llamativo éste es también su color! Es mate, muy pigmentada y cremoso de aplicar. Este color debe estar en la colección de cada niña
Ketara D.
Ketara D.
Orangeburg, SC
So I actually like this color a lot. I use it when I do a soft smokey eye and it really helps the colors to blend together beautifully.
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Clintwood, VA
Love this eye shadow. And all the beautiful colors they offer. Would def tell others to use it.
Karla P.
Karla P.
Amazing color for medium to tan skin. I saw this on YouTube and I had to get it. Looks beautiful blended on the crease! It's a go-to, because you can wear it everyday or vamp it up to go out. Will buy again!
Laleña J.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is my favorite contour color. I can pack this color on, but it always blends out beautifully and seamlessly. I've got a fair skin tone, and this manages not to end up orange, which has been an issue with other contour/bronzers.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm light brown... Believe that kind of tone i stay un my skin color?