BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm li...8 Answers
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is one of my all time favorite, holy grail eyeshadows. The single pro pan is only $6.00 and this shade is a staple in any collection. It's pigmented and very easy to blend. I love this shadow and highly recommend it!
Anaisa C.
El chocolate suizo es mi color preferido de Mac. No es el más bonito o más llamativo, pero es uno de los colores más versátiles que hacen. Se va con todo! Si usted quiere hacer un ocular neutro esta es su color, si usted quiere bajar el tono de una sombra-brillante súper llamativo éste es también su color! Es mate, muy pigmentada y cremoso de aplicar. Este color debe estar en la colección de cada niña
Karla P.
Amazing color for medium to tan skin. I saw this on YouTube and I had to get it. Looks beautiful blended on the crease! It's a go-to, because you can wear it everyday or vamp it up to go out. Will buy again!
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
MAXC eyeshadows in general are the best. They are the OG of eyeshadows and this colors is perfect as well. It's a nice color to give depth to the eye but very natural like. I love this product for sure!
Stephanie Y.
New Orleans, LA
I use this Shaw as a base or alone either way the color is great I've had it for years and my brown eyes still pop when I use it I purchased this at the MAC counter and yes I would buy this again it's a staple in my growing makeup bag!
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
Love this shade! Mac cosmetics can be very inconsistent with their eyeshadow formulas- with some being better than others. however, I think this shade is absolutely gorgeous and great to have in any custom Mac palette
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
Great pigmentation, blends beautifully. There are many affordable brands out there that has the same if not better, so although it is good I would rather save my money and get something less pricey with the same quality.
Cynthia S.
Santa Clarita, CA
love MAC eyeshadows! they are very pigmented, easy to blend, and they have great selection of eyeshadows. This color is a great crease color and you can use it every day just to add definition to the crease.
Ashley C.
Panama City, FL
This shade is definitely a MUST HAVE for your collection. If you are a woman of color, its great for definition in the crease or a transition color for darker shadows. If you are of lighter skin tone, then it would make for the perfect brown smokey eye. Love this shade
Daniela A.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy the color of this shadow the pigmentation its incredibly! It has a matte finish so its super cute with a smokey in dark brown tones. I recommend this shade in specific for green, blue or kind of yellow eye color the look will be out of this world
Jennifer P.
I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm light brown... Believe that kind of tone i stay un my skin color?