BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm li...8 Answers
Hayleigh T.
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
MAXC eyeshadows in general are the best. They are the OG of eyeshadows and this colors is perfect as well. It's a nice color to give depth to the eye but very natural like. I love this product for sure!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
MAC is such a great product! I would recommend to any one starting out in makeup! This brand has all kinds of colors for eyes and is such great quality! 10/10 for sure! Is ideal for z palettes!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I love these little shadows! You get a lot of shadow and pigment for the price. 6$ each for the refill and they're magnetic so you can put them in ANY magnetic palette!
ashley r.
ashley r.
i'm in love with this shade, i like using it as a transition in my crease and it looks beautiful. i like the formula and it seems to preform good on top of a primer
Karli S.
Karli S.
Cincinnati, OH
This color is stunning. Gorgeous warm brown I love using this in the crease and for a smoky look it's beautiful al over the lid. Pigmented and blends really well.
Shelley A.
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
I love this as a transition color! It goes on so smoothly and matches a lot of skin tones. I use this almost everyday. It's very comparable to MUG shadows.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
MAC products are great! Especially the eye shadow pallets. I've bought from these for MANY YEARS and all of there products seem to be the best yet!
Jami N.
Jami N.
BEAUFORT, SC
Beautiful shade, the name is very fitting. This shade looks great as an all over the eye base or a transition color. It's a perfect nude Brown.
Denisa V.
Denisa V.
Tallahassee, FL
I am just getting into makeup now. This shade is great for my outer V. It lasts all day and blends in well with my other eyeshadow shades.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I don't have this color but I have something like that a more darker but the eyeshadow is so creamy and pigmentation
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
I heard that Mac is a ver Good brand but rather expensive, I'm light brown... Believe that kind of tone i stay un my skin color?