BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• Does this eyeshadow last all day? 4 Answers
  • does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color 3 Answers
Connie M.
Connie M.
New Hampton, NY
I absolutely love the Mac eyeshadow pro palette, shale! It is a beautiful color that looks great on every skin tone for any occasion.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice shadow. Just the right amount of color, when your going for a more classic look. Goes on really well and really helps make my green eyes stand out
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
Love the color! Lasts awhile. Very pretty, noticeable from far away. It's a great clam color, as soon as mine runs out I'm buying a new one right away!!
Wendi F.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Sometimes I think MAC made the color Shale just for me. I know that isn't true, but it's hands down one of the most replaced eyeshadows in my makeup bag. When I hit the pan, there are always moments where I consider crying.. but I don't... I just go buy another. It's my holy grail shade, and will forever be in my makeup bag <3
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is such a pretty color. It looks so pretty on. It is easy to incorporate into many different types of looks. Smooth, highly pigmented, easily buildable and blendable. Very easy to work with.
F H.
F H.
The best!
La pigmentación es perfectamente hermoso. Es mi color favorito de esta colección. Todos los productos de mac son de alta calidad.
Mariam R.
Mariam R.
Me encanta esta sombra de ojos, además el color es uno de mis favoritos, pigmenta bien y dura bastante en el día a día.
Ana Carolina L.
Ana Carolina L.
Santiago
Es uno de mis tonos preferidos, lo alternó con un tono café, pero mucha veces lo ocupo para mi maquillaje diario.
Clarisse N.
Clarisse N.
nao gostei muito!
ja conheci melhores , mas nao quero falar mal, talvez nao me dei com ele!
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Tweespruit
This is a beautiful color. Especially on oale girls. I love using this as an transitioning color. Very blendable and not too much fall out.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
vernette J.
vernette J.
does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color