BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• Does this eyeshadow last all day? 4 Answers
  • does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color 3 Answers
Jesse-Linn M.
Jesse-Linn M.
A beautiful color on any skin tone. Blends flawlessly, does not crease or fade. Long lasting.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Dallas, TX
This Volos to die for very pigmented and easy to apply the shadow will not desapoint you
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
One of my favorite Mac shadows. Great quality while also being long wearing
Maryah C.
Maryah C.
Amazing color. Super pigmented . Everyday use. Available at Mac. Affordable
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
This color is very underrated on my opinion, it's pigmented and very usable, and it's pretty much a universal color... it looks good with SO much! This doesn't look like anything special in the pan, but once applied to the lids it is beautiful. I buy the refill pans at the stand alone MAC store, they are only $6, and they are my favorite shadows. I definitely recommend this color!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
My go to when I was younger, but still use today! A pretty purple color that is not dark but not too light either. Great transition shade. Pairs well with hazel and green eyes. I love MAC products in general and have many of their eye shadows! Highly recommend this product and this brand!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
I've been wearing shale since I can remember applying makeup! This is an ultimate go to shade that's a bit more fun than your typical nudes. Match this with a black eyeliner and you're set to take on the day. Even better with the pro palette format so you can keep all your favorites where ever you go.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Stockton, CA
Although Mac is well known and a hype brand, their makeup products are hit and miss for me. I ordered a few shadows for my palette and there were a few that were nice but also a few that were hard and chalky with barely any pigment. I was disappointed.
Elysia G.
Elysia G.
Super easy to apply and very pigmented! You have to use a very light hand or your look will come out way darker than anticipated. Stays on all day.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Great color for my green eyes. Good as a crease color or am all over subtle shade. Nice now inexpensive get good quality Mac eyeshadows are these days. First time user but I will be a repeat user in the future.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
vernette J.
vernette J.
does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color