BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• Does this eyeshadow last all day? 4 Answers
  • does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color 3 Answers
Elysia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super easy to apply and very pigmented! You have to use a very light hand or your look will come out way darker than anticipated. Stays on all day.
Connie M.
New Hampton, NY
I absolutely love the Mac eyeshadow pro palette, shale! It is a beautiful color that looks great on every skin tone for any occasion.
Emily P.
Albany, CA
I love how much variety Mac has and I love the colors. This purple/grey color is great for me and I can never find anything like it!
Nichole K.
Nashua, NH
Beautiful color! Used it for my wedding and everyone complimented it all day! It last a long time and goes on nice and smooth.
Laurette C.
Binghamton, NY
This color is perfect with blue eyes. I use this almost everyday. The color goes on smooth and lasts all day
Jennifer C.
Moultrie, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is so pretty and is very pigmented and it last all day long. You should try this out !
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite Mac shadows. Great quality while also being long wearing
Maryah C.
Amazing color. Super pigmented . Everyday use. Available at Mac. Affordable
Kelsey L.
Terre Haute, IN
I LOVE MAC products!!! Their eye shadows are great, and easy to blend!!! Would recommend to anyone
I loveeeeee Mac products !!!! Very pigmented and the color is very elegant and beautiful ! My favorite eye shadow !!!
Brittany D.
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
vernette J.
does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color