BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• Does this eyeshadow last all day? 4 Answers
  • does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color 3 Answers
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is such a pretty color. It looks so pretty on. It is easy to incorporate into many different types of looks. Smooth, highly pigmented, easily buildable and blendable. Very easy to work with.
Gabrielle B.
Towson, MD
What I like about the MAC single eye shadows is that you can make your own eye shadow pallet. The eye shadows are packed with a ton of pigment. They blend easily with out you having to work too hard to create the perfect smudge. The only draw back to these are the price.
Kara M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Mac eye shadows !! I love the singles just because you can make your own palettes. There's great pigmentation and they are easy to blend. I've never had a problem with creasing at all.
I highly recommend
Abigail R.
These eyeshadow are so pigmented! My mom has a makeup bag full of them and I tried them out and they worked amazing! Their soft and creamy and with one swipe their full of pigment! Definitely recommend!
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
One of Jose iconic Mac colors I used a lot as an stirring at Mac for plum and purple or silvery smokey looks. Blendable smooth and pigmented. What Mac EYESHADOWS are known for.
Maysie C.
Fairhope
MAC is a great high end brand. I love MAC and the quality of the products are so nice as well as the packaging. The products are very pigmented by it is better if you also get the primer and setting spray with the shadows.
Lisa L.
I love Mac eye shadows !! I There's great pigmentation and they are easy to blend. I've never had a problem with creasing at all.
I highly recommend. I bought at macy's
Brianna K.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice shadow. Just the right amount of color, when your going for a more classic look. Goes on really well and really helps make my green eyes stand out
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
Love the color! Lasts awhile. Very pretty, noticeable from far away. It's a great clam color, as soon as mine runs out I'm buying a new one right away!!
Elysia G.
Super easy to apply and very pigmented! You have to use a very light hand or your look will come out way darker than anticipated. Stays on all day.
Brittany D.
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
vernette J.
does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color