BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• Does this eyeshadow last all day? 4 Answers
  • does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color 3 Answers
Victoria G.
This color is very underrated on my opinion, it's pigmented and very usable, and it's pretty much a universal color... it looks good with SO much! This doesn't look like anything special in the pan, but once applied to the lids it is beautiful. I buy the refill pans at the stand alone MAC store, they are only $6, and they are my favorite shadows. I definitely recommend this color!
Lauren J.
My go to when I was younger, but still use today! A pretty purple color that is not dark but not too light either. Great transition shade. Pairs well with hazel and green eyes. I love MAC products in general and have many of their eye shadows! Highly recommend this product and this brand!
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
I've been wearing shale since I can remember applying makeup! This is an ultimate go to shade that's a bit more fun than your typical nudes. Match this with a black eyeliner and you're set to take on the day. Even better with the pro palette format so you can keep all your favorites where ever you go.
Kristin K.
Stockton, CA
Although Mac is well known and a hype brand, their makeup products are hit and miss for me. I ordered a few shadows for my palette and there were a few that were nice but also a few that were hard and chalky with barely any pigment. I was disappointed.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love all of makes products, I am in love with this MAC pro shadow. I love the hard case that it comes in letting me know it is good quality, my eye shadow last all day long, I change up my eye color looks all the time and i still wear this one about 4 out of the 7 days. I would recommend not one this eye shadow but MAC in general.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Sometimes I think MAC made the color Shale just for me. I know that isn't true, but it's hands down one of the most replaced eyeshadows in my makeup bag. When I hit the pan, there are always moments where I consider crying.. but I don't... I just go buy another. It's my holy grail shade, and will forever be in my makeup bag <3
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Awesome shadow that pairs well with browns .. medium pigment .. blends flawlessly ... the only draw back that we all now about Mac is the price !! But the products that they put out are just Devine ..
Deanna C.
North Charleston
MAC eyeshadows are awesome yet some colors are lacking color payoff. ex. mac carbon that black color is lacking serious pigment. and the color yogurt which i also own is such a lame pale pink color i might as well be putting nothing on my eye lid because it's invisible so they need to work on their pigmentation for some colors.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Great color for my green eyes. Good as a crease color or am all over subtle shade. Nice now inexpensive get good quality Mac eyeshadows are these days. First time user but I will be a repeat user in the future.
Kelly R.
W Sacramento, CA
What can I say I love MAC eyeshadows! This pigment is in one of my pro palettes! I love it so much! The pigment does not have a lot of fallout and it last all day! Wonderful price for high end quality makeup!
Brittany D.
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
vernette J.
does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color