BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• Does this eyeshadow last all day? 4 Answers
  • does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color 3 Answers
Victoria G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color is very underrated on my opinion, it's pigmented and very usable, and it's pretty much a universal color... it looks good with SO much! This doesn't look like anything special in the pan, but once applied to the lids it is beautiful. I buy the refill pans at the stand alone MAC store, they are only $6, and they are my favorite shadows. I definitely recommend this color!
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to when I was younger, but still use today! A pretty purple color that is not dark but not too light either. Great transition shade. Pairs well with hazel and green eyes. I love MAC products in general and have many of their eye shadows! Highly recommend this product and this brand!
Naomi B.
Jersey city, NJ
I've been wearing shale since I can remember applying makeup! This is an ultimate go to shade that's a bit more fun than your typical nudes. Match this with a black eyeliner and you're set to take on the day. Even better with the pro palette format so you can keep all your favorites where ever you go.
Kristin K.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although Mac is well known and a hype brand, their makeup products are hit and miss for me. I ordered a few shadows for my palette and there were a few that were nice but also a few that were hard and chalky with barely any pigment. I was disappointed.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of makes products, I am in love with this MAC pro shadow. I love the hard case that it comes in letting me know it is good quality, my eye shadow last all day long, I change up my eye color looks all the time and i still wear this one about 4 out of the 7 days. I would recommend not one this eye shadow but MAC in general.
Wendi F.
Shoreline, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes I think MAC made the color Shale just for me. I know that isn't true, but it's hands down one of the most replaced eyeshadows in my makeup bag. When I hit the pan, there are always moments where I consider crying.. but I don't... I just go buy another. It's my holy grail shade, and will forever be in my makeup bag <3
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color for my green eyes. Good as a crease color or am all over subtle shade. Nice now inexpensive get good quality Mac eyeshadows are these days. First time user but I will be a repeat user in the future.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a pretty color. It looks so pretty on. It is easy to incorporate into many different types of looks. Smooth, highly pigmented, easily buildable and blendable. Very easy to work with.
Brianna K.
San Antonio, TX
Very nice shadow. Just the right amount of color, when your going for a more classic look. Goes on really well and really helps make my green eyes stand out
Amanda H.
Bellmore, NY
Love the color! Lasts awhile. Very pretty, noticeable from far away. It's a great clam color, as soon as mine runs out I'm buying a new one right away!!
Brittany D.
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
vernette J.
does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color