BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

• Does this eyeshadow last all day? 4 Answers
  • does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color 3 Answers
Becky G.
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I love all of makes products, I am in love with this MAC pro shadow. I love the hard case that it comes in letting me know it is good quality, my eye shadow last all day long, I change up my eye color looks all the time and i still wear this one about 4 out of the 7 days. I would recommend not one this eye shadow but MAC in general.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
North Charleston
MAC eyeshadows are awesome yet some colors are lacking color payoff. ex. mac carbon that black color is lacking serious pigment. and the color yogurt which i also own is such a lame pale pink color i might as well be putting nothing on my eye lid because it's invisible so they need to work on their pigmentation for some colors.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Towson, MD
What I like about the MAC single eye shadows is that you can make your own eye shadow pallet. The eye shadows are packed with a ton of pigment. They blend easily with out you having to work too hard to create the perfect smudge. The only draw back to these are the price.
MAC is a great high end brand. I love MAC and the quality of the products are so nice as well as the packaging. The products are very pigmented by it is better if you also get the primer and setting spray with the shadows.
Kara M.
Kara M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Mac eye shadows !! I love the singles just because you can make your own palettes. There's great pigmentation and they are easy to blend. I've never had a problem with creasing at all.
I highly recommend
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
W Sacramento, CA
What can I say I love MAC eyeshadows! This pigment is in one of my pro palettes! I love it so much! The pigment does not have a lot of fallout and it last all day! Wonderful price for high end quality makeup!
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
These eyeshadow are so pigmented! My mom has a makeup bag full of them and I tried them out and they worked amazing! Their soft and creamy and with one swipe their full of pigment! Definitely recommend!
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Awesome shadow that pairs well with browns .. medium pigment .. blends flawlessly ... the only draw back that we all now about Mac is the price !! But the products that they put out are just Devine ..
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
Bronx, NY
One of Jose iconic Mac colors I used a lot as an stirring at Mac for plum and purple or silvery smokey looks. Blendable smooth and pigmented. What Mac EYESHADOWS are known for.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
I love Mac eye shadows !! I There's great pigmentation and they are easy to blend. I've never had a problem with creasing at all.
I highly recommend. I bought at macy's
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Does this eyeshadow last all day?
vernette J.
vernette J.
does this show well on tan skin I want something that pops in color