M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry
Really great product. I deafently recommend this to anyone .me and my sister use this and it really works and you can't find a lot of makeup that you really love
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Perfect pigmentation, blending like a dream, lasts very long and the final result is just stunning
Gisele F.
Gisele F.
paudalho
Eu quero muito ganhar esse por favor é ótimo. Ótima marca recomendo para todos
Katie W.
Katie W.
This colour is beautiful, but I wasn't fully impressed by the quality of the mac eyeshadow and When I am doing my makeup I always prefer to pull out my Zoeva it Morphe shadows which were both cheaper, more pigmented and easier to blend in my opinion. I love all my other mac products, and I have only had this experience with matte eye shadows. I expected more from such an amazing company, with a big brand name and a big price tag💛
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?