M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Kristina L.
Perfect pigmentation, blending like a dream, lasts very long and the final result is just stunning
Gisele F.
paudalho
Eu quero muito ganhar esse por favor é ótimo. Ótima marca recomendo para todos
Meagan C.
Calgary
Mac Shadow in Blackberry is one of my all-time favourite shades. The color is smooth and pigmented. Not Chalky and by having the shadow in just the pan its easy to pop in and out of a palette instead of carrying a single. The color is neutral and versatile and is a Fall must have shade.
Really great product. I deafently recommend this to anyone .me and my sister use this and it really works and you can't find a lot of makeup that you really love
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?