M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Huntington Beach
Love this color perfect for everyday use very versatile. Makes your eyes pop! Love it
Paige L.
Paige L.
This is quite literally my favorite Mac eyeshadow ever. I use this all the time especially in the fall. The single pan is great for moving around pro palettes and is priced well considering a lot of high brands are 4-5x this
Neenerz R.
Neenerz R.
This is great for dramatic looks. Smokey also is a good one. Love MAC's pigments. They always stand out to give you that strong effect that you're looking for.
rylee j.
rylee j.
Murphy, NC
I love this color u can use it as a crease shade or a lid shade or any where it really has great pigment I love this product
Camila S.
Camila S.
Cores vibrantes e pra cada estilo,escolha e se jogue no mundo da maquiagem com a melhor pigmentação pra você arrasar
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Castro Valley, CA
Super pigmented color shade from Mac. Great for a dark and vampy look and the blackberry color is great for the fall
Kate F.
Kate F.
Calera, AL
Love all things MAC. Especially their eye shadows. High in pigment their colors pop. This color is amazing. Deep and rich. Perfect for the holidays or a night out. Blows other brands out of the water. Will definitely be buyjng again and again.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
This color was the perfect addition to my collection!! It's perfect to buff through the crease for a subtle hint of color. Does wonders to emphasis my brown eyes and for only 6$ a piece when you buy the refill, how can you say no?
Carolay C.
Carolay C.
I have to say that this product I wear for a year and the truth is that its pigmentation in super good, the color is very beautiful and stay all day, I bought a shade almost 6 months ago and I use it every day and still I have a lot of shadow !! It is worth investing in this product because it lasts a lot 🎉🎉
Meagan C.
Meagan C.
Calgary
Mac Shadow in Blackberry is one of my all-time favourite shades. The color is smooth and pigmented. Not Chalky and by having the shadow in just the pan its easy to pop in and out of a palette instead of carrying a single. The color is neutral and versatile and is a Fall must have shade.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?