M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Neenerz R.
This is great for dramatic looks. Smokey also is a good one. Love MAC's pigments. They always stand out to give you that strong effect that you're looking for.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Just recently purchased, as all of the shadows this one is great. Makes blue eyes POP, applies well, lasts all day, and tons of colors to choose from
Danielle P.
Sarasota, FL
I love this color I wear it all the time especially during fall and winter it gives s good warm plum color makes green, Brown and hazel eyes pop
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Pigmented, has fall out, some are easy to blend. If you can't afford mac or don't wanna spend a lot, you can try makeup geek or coastal scents.
Jen B.
Redding, CA
Long lasting color, great coverage! One palate will least a long time... A little goes a long way with this shadow, well worth the price.
Zachary M.
Balch springs, TX
This thing is so highly pigmented I don't even like to get a whole swipe on my brush so yeah I love it but it does have fallout
rylee j.
Murphy, NC
I love this color u can use it as a crease shade or a lid shade or any where it really has great pigment I love this product
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Lordy Lord when I say this product is best is awesome and good I can't wait to try it again because this is a great product
Lara T.
West Liberty, KY
Love this color, it’s long lasting and and buttery. Love the Mac eyeshawdows. Bought from Macy’s. I use it all the times
Camila S.
Cores vibrantes e pra cada estilo,escolha e se jogue no mundo da maquiagem com a melhor pigmentação pra você arrasar
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?