M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Love love this color along with a combo of other colors. All mac eye shadows have the most amazing pigment! It last forever! It's very blend able and I use it wet and dry. The price is amazing!
Monica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this color, blends really well, Ive always been a fan of mac makeup, a bit pricey, but deff worth it!
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Lordy Lord when I say this product is best is awesome and good I can't wait to try it again because this is a great product
Ana Paula D.
I love it is color goog adorei muito bom super pigmentado adorei fico bem natural nada exagerado
Danielle P.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this color I wear it all the time especially during fall and winter it gives s good warm plum color makes green, Brown and hazel eyes pop
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pigmented, has fall out, some are easy to blend. If you can't afford mac or don't wanna spend a lot, you can try makeup geek or coastal scents.
Jen B.
Redding, CA
Long lasting color, great coverage! One palate will least a long time... A little goes a long way with this shadow, well worth the price.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Great deepening shade for outer corner or a smokey eye. Blends well! I also use this on my bottom lash line. Blackberry is exactly the shade that it sounds. Can't beat MAC shadows!
Zuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful shade pigment ūüíĮ I love this formula it is a pretty shade that can be use for a lot of fall looks.
Kenzie H.
Oconomowoc, WI
This color is literally amazing!! I love it for a purple smokey eye! Such a good purchase, well worth the price
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?