M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Jen B.
Jen B.
Redding, CA
Long lasting color, great coverage! One palate will least a long time... A little goes a long way with this shadow, well worth the price.
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Balch springs, TX
This thing is so highly pigmented I don't even like to get a whole swipe on my brush so yeah I love it but it does have fallout
Lashanae T.
Lashanae T.
Fresno, CA
Lordy Lord when I say this product is best is awesome and good I can't wait to try it again because this is a great product
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Pahrump , NV
Although I absolutely love Mac, this was just too dark for me! I don't recommend this for light or fair complexions
Kenzie H.
Kenzie H.
Oconomowoc, WI
This color is literally amazing!! I love it for a purple smokey eye! Such a good purchase, well worth the price
Zuri A.
Zuri A.
Beautiful shade pigment ūüíĮ I love this formula it is a pretty shade that can be use for a lot of fall looks.
Monica C.
Monica C.
Love this color, blends really well, Ive always been a fan of mac makeup, a bit pricey, but deff worth it!
Ana Paula D.
Ana Paula D.
I love it is color goog adorei muito bom super pigmentado adorei fico bem natural nada exagerado
demi m.
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Good time I will by reply email is that I will will have been very happy yet I try us at your
Marcela H.
Marcela H.
Love this eyeshadow! Great for the fall or a night out with the girls. So Easy to blend!
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?