M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Desire L.
Dale, TX
Perfect color for autumn, It's a 'muted burgundy plum brown with a matte finish' neutral-to-warm-toned plummy brown. 🍂💜 looks intimidating, I promise it's smooth on the skin. It's kind of sheer but it can be built up for a more intense look. Love this color, I think you will too!
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
Typical high quality, creaseless, long lasting mac shadow. This is a gorgeous deep plum toned brown color and is perfect for switching up a smokey eye from your typical black. I love this shadow and this brand forever and ever.
Kate F.
Calera, AL
Love all things MAC. Especially their eye shadows. High in pigment their colors pop. This color is amazing. Deep and rich. Perfect for the holidays or a night out. Blows other brands out of the water. Will definitely be buyjng again and again.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this eye shadow so much. I've been using it for awhile now & I can't get enough. I hit pan so I will buy another one here soon. Prices went down recently which made my day! So bendable, so creamy!
Mady C.
This is so easy to blend and it's wonderful for fall. I love using this to darken the outer corner. It also looks so pretty in the crease with the right neutrals. I would totally recommend this for anyone.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Great deepening shade for outer corner or a smokey eye. Blends well! I also use this on my bottom lash line. Blackberry is exactly the shade that it sounds. Can't beat MAC shadows!
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Love love this color along with a combo of other colors. All mac eye shadows have the most amazing pigment! It last forever! It's very blend able and I use it wet and dry. The price is amazing!
Madeleine H.
Renton, WA
I love this eyeshadow in the fall and winter because it has a nice warm tone. It is super pigmented so you don't need a lot to cover a full lid. It is long lasting and I would definitely buy it again
Paula C.
Miami, Florida
I love the color of the shadow. I recently bought it and it was perfect! So pigmented, it looked so good in my brown eyes and the prices went low and i was so happy. I definetely will buy this again!
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This color was the perfect addition to my collection!! It's perfect to buff through the crease for a subtle hint of color. Does wonders to emphasis my brown eyes and for only 6$ a piece when you buy the refill, how can you say no?
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?