M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Mady C.
Mady C.
This is so easy to blend and it's wonderful for fall. I love using this to darken the outer corner. It also looks so pretty in the crease with the right neutrals. I would totally recommend this for anyone.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
These are so amazing because they allow you to make color organized palettes. You can make a nuetral pallet, or warm and cool. All of the shadows go on smoothly - just be careful not to drop your palette!
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this eye shadow so much. I've been using it for awhile now & I can't get enough. I hit pan so I will buy another one here soon. Prices went down recently which made my day! So bendable, so creamy!
Paula C.
Paula C.
Miami, Florida
I love the color of the shadow. I recently bought it and it was perfect! So pigmented, it looked so good in my brown eyes and the prices went low and i was so happy. I definetely will buy this again!
Madeleine H.
Madeleine H.
Renton, WA
I love this eyeshadow in the fall and winter because it has a nice warm tone. It is super pigmented so you don't need a lot to cover a full lid. It is long lasting and I would definitely buy it again
Tara A.
Tara A.
Magnolia, TX
Love love this color along with a combo of other colors. All mac eye shadows have the most amazing pigment! It last forever! It's very blend able and I use it wet and dry. The price is amazing!
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Love it! Great deepening shade for outer corner or a smokey eye. Blends well! I also use this on my bottom lash line. Blackberry is exactly the shade that it sounds. Can't beat MAC shadows!
BillieJo P.
BillieJo P.
Milliken, CO
Just recently purchased, as all of the shadows this one is great. Makes blue eyes POP, applies well, lasts all day, and tons of colors to choose from
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Sarasota, FL
I love this color I wear it all the time especially during fall and winter it gives s good warm plum color makes green, Brown and hazel eyes pop
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Pigmented, has fall out, some are easy to blend. If you can't afford mac or don't wanna spend a lot, you can try makeup geek or coastal scents.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?