M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Natasha V.
Natasha V.
Greensboro, GA
One of my all time favorite eye shadows! I did bridal makeup for close to 9 years and this was my most used color on brides! It was absolute perfection for the crease to create any amount of drama you are looking for. I never let myself run out of this color because it was a mandatory product for my freelance kit!
Desire L.
Desire L.
Dale, TX
Perfect color for autumn, It's a 'muted burgundy plum brown with a matte finish' neutral-to-warm-toned plummy brown. ūüćāūüíú looks intimidating, I promise it's smooth on the skin. It's kind of sheer but it can be built up for a more intense look. Love this color, I think you will too!
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
I am not really an eyeshadow person, but when I am, I tend to stick to the nudes and neutral looks. This shadow works perfectly whenever I want a more dramatic look. I definitely would buy this again. Also, a little goes a long way with this product. Nice and pigmented.
Jumet C.
Jumet C.
Minneapolis, MN
This eyeshadow is perfect for increased color, it applies very easy I usually use a blending brush, this color is probably one of my go to colors when I'm doing a makeup. I would buy it again but I'm currently not done with my old one so I got to finish it up first
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
This color is such a pretty color! I use it to create a pretty purple haze or even a smokey eye! It's pigment is beautiful! I bought online from MAC. It was worth every penny! I would recommend anyone who loves a good purple smokey eye to use this color!
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
This product is a cult favorite. I love that mac lowered their single shadow prices. It's a great crease deepening color / lower lash shade for a nice plum smokey. I would defiantly repurchase this product & would recommend to friends / family.
Hillary W.
Hillary W.
Lexington, SC
Typical high quality, creaseless, long lasting mac shadow. This is a gorgeous deep plum toned brown color and is perfect for switching up a smokey eye from your typical black. I love this shadow and this brand forever and ever.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
This is shade is so unique! The single pro pan is only $6.00 and this shade is a staple in any collection. It's pigmented and very easy to blend. I love it as liner or in my outer v. I love this shadow and highly recommend it!
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
West Chester, PA
Love love LOVE Blackberry!! So pigmented and blends so nicely ! I use this product daily. It's amazing and easily competes with Morphe palettes. Apply with a good brush after priming! Yes yes yes I'd gladly buy this again
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Richardson, TX
There really is no other color out there like blackberry from mac. I use tons of brands and this is one of my go to, always. I highly recommend for all eye colors and skin tones. Especially brown ans green eyes!
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?