M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette, Blackberry uploaded by Tara A.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Eye Shadow Pro Palette. Highly pigmented powder. Applies evenly, blends well. Create a customized palette of shades. Fits into Pro Palette case for easy storage and transport. Please note - Eye Shadows weight vary slightly based on the density of the product. see more...

Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite eye shadows! I did bridal makeup for close to 9 years and this was my most used color on brides! It was absolute perfection for the crease to create any amount of drama you are looking for. I never let myself run out of this color because it was a mandatory product for my freelance kit!
Amanda T.
Richardson, TX
There really is no other color out there like blackberry from mac. I use tons of brands and this is one of my go to, always. I highly recommend for all eye colors and skin tones. Especially brown ans green eyes!
Paige L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is quite literally my favorite Mac eyeshadow ever. I use this all the time especially in the fall. The single pan is great for moving around pro palettes and is priced well considering a lot of high brands are 4-5x this
Gabrielle S.
I am not really an eyeshadow person, but when I am, I tend to stick to the nudes and neutral looks. This shadow works perfectly whenever I want a more dramatic look. I definitely would buy this again. Also, a little goes a long way with this product. Nice and pigmented.
Jumet C.
Blaine, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is perfect for increased color, it applies very easy I usually use a blending brush, this color is probably one of my go to colors when I'm doing a makeup. I would buy it again but I'm currently not done with my old one so I got to finish it up first
Savannah R.
Slidell, LA
This color is such a pretty color! I use it to create a pretty purple haze or even a smokey eye! It's pigment is beautiful! I bought online from MAC. It was worth every penny! I would recommend anyone who loves a good purple smokey eye to use this color!
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a cult favorite. I love that mac lowered their single shadow prices. It's a great crease deepening color / lower lash shade for a nice plum smokey. I would defiantly repurchase this product & would recommend to friends / family.
Heather M.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is shade is so unique! The single pro pan is only $6.00 and this shade is a staple in any collection. It's pigmented and very easy to blend. I love it as liner or in my outer v. I love this shadow and highly recommend it!
Maddie R.
West Chester, PA
Love love LOVE Blackberry!! So pigmented and blends so nicely ! I use this product daily. It's amazing and easily competes with Morphe palettes. Apply with a good brush after priming! Yes yes yes I'd gladly buy this again
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
These are so amazing because they allow you to make color organized palettes. You can make a nuetral pallet, or warm and cool. All of the shadows go on smoothly - just be careful not to drop your palette!
Jasmine J.
Durham , NC
Does the eyeshadows in this palette have good pigmentation?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I haven't tried Mac eyeshadows before . Are they good ?
Paige A.
I've only ever gotten those single compact eyeshadows from MAC and they're hard for me to apply, I just feel like I'm never getting enough product onto my brush? How should I be applying this kind of eyeshadow?
Melanie V.
Quito
I want to try mac eyeshadows! What tipe and color did someone can recommended me?
Ashley G.
Does it work well on dry skin?