M A C Extra Dimension Eye Shadow, Havana uploaded by Sophie D.M A C Extra Dimension Eye Shadow, Havana uploaded by Sophie D.M A C Extra Dimension Eye Shadow, Havana uploaded by Anne C.

BY MAC COSMETICS

M A C Extra Dimension Eye Shadow. In Extra Dimension Eye Shadow is a modern hybrid formula that combines the smoothness of a cream, the blendability of a liquid and the finish of a powder with long-wearing colour and prismatic reflections. Its creamy, silky, near-fluid formula creates luminous, well-defined eyes in finishes from sheer crystallized light to stunning metallic. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Nikita D.
Birmingham, AL
This is a really nice color. It's super pigmented. It's a baked shadow and a little goes a long way. You do have to be careful with dropping it because the entire shadow can fall out. I have seen this happen many times.
Rosamaria Z.
Love the shade Havana and how easy it is to apply. You can wet your brush and use it as a cream shadow. It blends well and is long lasting. This is my staple shadow for the daily. I would definitely recommend because of how easy it to use and you can change it up by using it as a base for a smokey eye.
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Awesome brand with amazing products! The shadows are smooth and last a very long time when worn. So pigmented and blendable! Only set back are some of the prices! I would recommend these to others though
Talia C.
Johnston , RI
I really love all of my mac eye shadows! There the only shDows I use hah aren't from a pallet. These have all been purchased at the Mac counter from Nordstroms or Macy's! Would recommend to anyone for sure!
I borrowed this from a friend and I need to get my hands on it. Long lasting, smooth, creamy, and pigmented. Very easy to apply & use. If you are looking for a good single shadow from mac, I would recommend this one!
Valerie E.
I've been a Mac Cosmetics fan since high school, and all their eye shadows continuously prove to be wonderful. This one is no exception. Pigment and color are both beautiful and rich, and this is the perfect shade for Fall. Giving only 4 stars because I really wished Mac Cosmetics was cruelty free.
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
I adore all mac eye shadows, and these ones have an extra kick. I feel they are over priced yes, but what mac isn't lol. I will repurchase because I adore the smoothness, blend ability and over all look of these shadows!
Lauren M.
The extra detention eyeshadows are very pigmented. They are a little bit more than MAC's regular shadows but they will last. I took away a star because it creased pretty fast on me, but didn't happen again when I used a primer.
Lexi B.
MAC is my favorite makeup brand of all time . Obsessed with basically everything there. I own a few of these little eye shadows, they are awesome and super pigmented .they are a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for
Amber M.
Aside from the color being absolutely gorgeous, the quality and texture of the extra dimension shadows is just awesome. They are so pigmented and I find them incredibly easy to blend as well. Paying a little bit more but it's worth it!