BY MAC COSMETICS

A sharpener designed for eye and lip pencils of any size. Features one small and one large opening located side by side. Precision-honed. Includes a cleaner to help clear the blade of excess product. see more...

vanessa g.
vanessa g.
Eugene, OR
My favorite sharpener. It leaves all my pencils really nice and sharp. The price is a very good deal for this product.
Molly J.
Molly J.
This is such a great sharpener! It gets my products sharp without breaking them at all. I think it is such a great tool that is needed in everyone's collection of makeup! I can say that I highly recommend.
Mckailey A.
Mckailey A.
I use this product to sharpen eyeliner and lip pencils it works it just doesn't hold the shavings so you have to stand a nice a trash can .
Jeanie C.
Jeanie C.
I have had this sharpener for years and it just now broke. It has always worked perfectly even if my daughter got a gold of it
Miley S.
Miley S.
This is so good for sharping  eye pencils  and other things but this is a really good brand and love it so so much.
🌺Juana H.
🌺Juana H.
Chatham, VA
I loved this pencil sharpener. It didn't ruin the pens I used it to sharpen. It's old but I still use it a lot.
Julie S.
Julie S.
High Point, NC
Works great on my varying sized eye pencils.takes forever to wear the blade dull and is well worth the price
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Denison, IA
Great product would definitely recommend. If you vist the website you can get great coupons and promo codes.
Aleira L.
Aleira L.
Soo helful something everyone must have in their makeup collection. It is such a good choice and option