BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Divine Night Cremesheen Glass. A lip finish that fuses the creamy sheen of Cremesheen Lipstick with the shine of M A C Lipglass. Soft, comfortable, non-sticky. Applies with a doe-foot applicator. Use as a top layer to Lipstick or on its own. Limited-edition Divine Night packaging. see more...

Deonna T.
Kansas City
I love this . I use it all the time . I never thought that I would like something so much but this takes all the wins
Alyssa T.
Spring hill
I love this MAC color. It's a beautiful shade and goes on smooth. It exceeded my expectations for a good price
Jessica M.
Not my favorite at all. Not cause the quality just because I thought I was cute and could use red lipstick
Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
I absolutely adore mac lipglosses! They have super pigmentation, glide on smooth and creamy, and last all day long. They keep there color and sheen even while drinking and eating. I love everything about this brand, but I only gave this 4 stars because they do test on animals.
Princess S.
Hull
Beautiful packaging! It smells aromatic and has different kind of scents! It feels very light and comfortable and pretty on the lips! It makes the lips feel soft and look healthy and it helps me keep my lip and face but it's definitely worth buying! I recommend it! You can even get different kind of colours that will suit your taste!
Rosa M.
Doral florida
He usado y uso esta labial mac me encanta porque luce con casi toda mi ropa y me hace ver y sentir fresca y mas me gusta usarlo en el día o en la noche cuando voy ala universidad me hace ver mis labios sexi... Me encanta toda la linea de makeup mac a quienes no la han usado se los recomiendo...
Gloria H.
Es un labial con una contextura cremosa y con brillo. Deja una buena consistencia en los labios ya que no es un labial pegajoso, pesado o incomodo de llevar. Deja un acabado excelente para una noche de fiesta, cabe destacar que por su presentación es muy fácil de llevar a cualquier parte
Auri T.
Un labial increíble, aporta color brillo, e hidrata al 100 por ciento los labios, en un labial no solo se busca que se vea bien sino que tenga todos los beneficios posibles.
__Beauty__
Amazing for your lips with a nice pigments and beautiful for a normal going out night with the girls also amazing packaging and would recommend.
Carveni V.
MIAMI, FL

I really like its tonality and texture, I do not dry out the lasbios and do not fall so easily. I use it when I want to look sexy