BY MAC COSMETICS

M-A-C Bronzing Powder. A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or strengthen a tan. Formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Maddi F.
Maddi F.
Selden, NY
Very nice bronzer!! I highly recommend this to anyone who wants a glowy finish on their skin. It brings so much light to your face and makes your makeup look so nice. It's very build able and I like that in a product. I recommend this to anyone who wants a bronzer that will make them look tan and sun kissed.
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Tacoma, WA
This is my FAVE bronzer its amazing. its my go to year round as its build-able an so perfect for my fair skin, I picked this up a Nordy's but the cost is the same everywhere. This i my make up need and cannot go without. I love it give it a try you wont be disapoited
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
I love this bronzer it's amazing I can't get over how cute the color is ❤️❤️ I would always recommend Mac cosmetics they are always so nicely made and the pigmentation is amazing .. Go to ur local Mac n check it out they have them on the counters as testers ❤️
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
This is a great bronzer than gives such a nice summer glow. It brings tons of product so I do believe that it's worth the money. It's buildable and it gives such a warm bronzed look. If you're into cooler toned grayish bronzers can then this may not be for you
Larissa A.
Larissa A.
Laredo, TX
I like this some days but some days not so much the color is great just when I apply it it's very inconsistent it's patchy some places & too hard to blend in others a lot of fall out,,, maybe I just got a bad batch I'm still not sure if I would repurchase
Abel R.
Abel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Perfect bronzer for the summer! I'm not a Mac user but when I tried this last year around the summer time , it made my skin look smooth with a bit of warmth for an all over fresh look. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a non expensive product.
Cara L.
Cara L.
One of my faves for my pro kit. Not too orange and not too ashy. A nice subtle warm color that looks natural on light-medium skin tones. Price is a bit high for average consumer in my opinion. Slight shimmer. Purchased at a MAC free standing store.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Ashland, OR
I've used this bronzer for at about 10 years. It's warm hued and not too dark for my light skin. Looks natural and sun-kissed. Light shimmer finish but not glittery looking. Pairs well with highlighter. I've bought many times over the years!
Casey G.
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
The first product I ever hit pan on! Definitely worth the price because you get so much product. It has a beautiful finish and gives the glow from within look. I use it year round because of that. I like the packaging and mirror.
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Howard, OH
This is a great lightweight bronzer. It blends well with my foundation and leaves a nice glow. Easy to apply and not to dark. Definitely gives a natural, matte look and I'd love to try it again. It also pairs well with MAC blush
krista k.
krista k.
can this be used as an all over face bronzer? or would it be too shimmery?
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
I love lots of Mac products but am worried that this one may contain to much sparkle.. does it leave you all glittery?