BY MAC COSMETICS #49 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

M-A-C Bronzing Powder. A lightly frosted, tinted powder that gives skin sheer, natural colour effects and highlights. Ideal for enhancing a skin tone or to accent or strengthen a tan. Formulated to provide a smooth, even application on all skin types. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Selena L.
Santa Maria
M-A-C Bronzing Powder, Refined Golden
The packaging was amazing I was in love with this bronzer but know I feel like the bronzer is more on the orange side instead of brown! I don't like it at all I love the shimmer that it has! I have learn to work with it and mix it with brush!
Melanie B.
Attleboro , MA
I do like this bronzer, especially the golden brown color I️t leaves without too much shimmer. The one thing i feel is that I️t can get blotchy or not stay in place too well during warm weather. I do not recommend this if you will be wearing I️t for a long time or for a night of dancing.
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love this bronzer, I actually use it for both contour and bronzing. It is really finely milled, looks natural. It’s a nice matte finish and blends easily. I have been using it for years and it remains my favorite, partially because of the tone. It’s very flattering on my medium neutral skin tone.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I love Mac Bronzers they blend so well on the skin. I like it because if give my skin that dimension and also that glow. These bronzes lasts a long time and they also are so pigmented. I highly recommend them to everyone to try. They are worth the splurge.
Mary Y.
Freeland, MI
Perfect golden complexion I was looking to get, I got out of it using this product!!!! It was everything I wanted and more. I don’t know why people don’t think of MAC right away, However it is the one brand that hasn’t let me down. Xoxo
Caroline M.
Montgomery
I got the wrong shade for my skin tone. I did not like the formula. It wasn’t easy to apply. It was a bit on the pricey side I just don’t think this product was really worth buying over some of my favorites.
Nikaury N.
Provo, UT
Bought this bronzer 2 year ago and I haven't used it much. I like it but I can't see the different in my skin. It's long lasting and is a semi natural look in my skin. Definitely not the best option for dark skin. Mine has some shimmer but once I blend it I don't see it. It's in the pricey side but then again you pay for what you get when it comes to Mac cosmetics.
Taleemah T.
Once again I can't get enough of Mac it's like the best product on the market it's a little pricey but it's well worth the buy I don't care if they whatever product they make I'm going to buy it
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
SO PRETTY!!! This is one of my favorite makeup products! It’s super easy to apply since it is very pigmented. Affordable and easy to find at most mc counters/ stores. Such a pretty color.
Kasie G.
This product is literally life! I use it almost daily! It gives the nicest sheen to your skin! I find that I don't need to use much! Have repurchased once already and will continue to 🤗
krista k.
can this be used as an all over face bronzer? or would it be too shimmery?
Charl L.
Is this easy to blend? Does it look muddy?
Taylor T.
I love lots of Mac products but am worried that this one may contain to much sparkle.. does it leave you all glittery?