Bluemercury
m-61 by PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz

m-61 by Bluemercury PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz

by Bluemercury

m-61 by Bluemercury PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of m-61 by Bluemercury PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz!
How would you rate this product?
m-61 by Bluemercury PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz uploaded by Brittany H.
m-61 by Bluemercury PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz uploaded by Brittany H.
I immediately saw my blemishes improve, then disappear. This dries up blemishes overnight and their either fully gone by morning or close to it! This reminds me of Mario Badescu Drying lotion in a way except this doesn’t have calamine lotion in it but has other benefits like *Aloe and cucumber*, which helps soothe & calm the skin. Other key ingredients in the m-61 by Bluemercury PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz is *Sulfur*, which helps to unclog pores, & reduce & prevent future acne blemishes. *Glycolic & salicylic acid* which helps reduce pore size, reduce the appearance of fine lines & improve the skin’s tone, texture and clarity. *Witch hazel* helps to shrink pores, soothe skin & reduce inflammation. And lastly, having *tea tree oil* in it which helps calm any redness, swelling, & inflammation. Best part? Its VEGAN AND CRUELTY FREE BABY! 👌🏻😃
Oxon Hill, MD
I went into Blue Mercury for the Mario Badescu Blemish treatment, but one of the sale associates recommended this similar acne treatment by M-61. She said that it worked quicker than the MB, so I gave it a shot. I had a few breakouts that I wanted to get rid of and when I applied the treatment on my spots, Powerspot seemed to speed up the healing process because my pimples had formed a scab the next day and the swelling had gone down considerably. I highly recommend the BM Powerspot Blemish Lotion!
Easy to apply and works wonders. After cleansing the face, use a q-tip to apply to any blemish. When you wake up, the blemish is gone. Truly amazing!
Teaneck, NJ
This is 10x better than the mario b one. This is all natural and dried out your pimples over night. amazing.
Dallas, TX
Love this stuff! I went into Bluemercury wanting to buy Mario Badescu and got talked into this. So glad I got it! It’s a much cleaner line than Mario Badescu and it feels stronger as it slightly stings when you apply it but it goes away within a few seconds. Really helps to dry out pimples that are already at a head, no drying lotion will work on under the skin blemishes. Would recommend!
Boston, MA
Cant give this product more than 1 star because it doesn't work. I've had the bottle for a while and have used it on all kinds of pimples and it never helps them dry out or go away fast enough. It doesn't give me any negative effects but I also get 0 effects. I would recommend Cosrx pimple patches over these drying lotions.
Pelham, NY
I definitely prefer this product over the mario badescu drying lotion! It's pretty strong and efficacious! I like how it feels when I put it over a breakout. Isn't 100% effective but works pretty well. Usually dries the zit out by the morning. Kind of hard to wash off though, you really need to scrub with your face wash in the morning which irritates my skin :/
m-61 by Bluemercury PowerSpot Blemish Lotion, 1 oz uploaded by Caroline K.
Be careful this stuff is strong! But somehow also not that effective? This should only be used on pimples on the verge of popping, do not use on under the skin spots or not that serious blemishes. I used it on a tiny spot on the side of my face 4 months ago (literally) and it dried out so much that the skin where it used to be is still scarred. As far as using a tiny bit of the product on pimples, it’ll dry it out but needs to be applied multiple nights in a row so nothing dramatic or magical. I will say I bought this tiny 1 oz bottle about 7 months ago and it’s lasted me fine

Looking for your answer?