BY BLUEMERCURY

m-61 by Bluemercury PowerGlow Peel 1 Minute 1-Step Exfoliating Facial Peel - 30 Treatments Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
I'm a product junky and have tried A LOT of products and this is by far one of my faves out there! I got these at Bluemercury & saw a difference after using them once. These little individually wrapped towelettes exfoliate, brighten, help with fine lines, and help even skin tone. They take one minute and you don't have to rinse off, just follow with a moisturizer! I use usually twice a week! Life changer! m-61 by Bluemercury PowerGlow Peel 1 Minute 1-Step Exfoliating Facial Peel - 30 Treatments
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the absolute best product if you re looking to refine, deep clean and exfoliate you skin. If you have ever enjoyed the benefits of having a glycolic peel at the spa this is a close second, you can do on your own at home. I think the they are price right for the quality of the product. I have already went though one box of 60 and plan on purchasing another. If you are not experienced with using peels I would recommend getting a sample before you buy. These have truly transformed my skin.
Jane B.
I really enjoy this peel. I love that it has salicylic and glycol acid, yet also has chamomile to calm the skin.I definitely think the product is effective, hence the need to build up the use overtime. I would highly recommend trying it out at your local Blue Mercury!
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
IM OBSESSED WITH THESE. They are a must have in my skin routine. Great for acne prone skin- they really make a difference when you use them a few times a week (i like to alternate days because repeated use can dry my skin out) TRY THEM!
Aniya S.
Birmingham, AL
I tried the product for the first time today & I'm not lying i can already see results. It fits tingle a bit when you wipe it on, bit it'll be well worth it. If you habe issues with scarring, or uneven tone this is for you..
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Wow! A must have for anyone! I was so scared to try these as I have such sensitive skin that normally can't tolerate any glycolic or sacilyic acid. However, the chamomile + vitamin K + billberry extract in these totally counteracts the side effects of the acids, calming and soothing my skin. With in a month of use I found my skin was less red&splotchy, overall tone + texture had greatly improved, and skin was brighter + healthier looking! Try them today! Stop by a blue mercury to get a free sample packet!
Catherine A.
Hinesville, GA
Was skeptical at first in Bluemercury when the sales associate swiped this on my hand but I decided to buy this anyway.. really wanted to get rid of the hyperpigmentation on my face.  This product does tingle slightly and gave my face a slight tacky feel but WOW does this work. My PHI is lightening up already. This product can be a little on the pricy side but the associate advised me to cut the wipe in half because there is a LOT of product and use the other half.
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
These are just hands down the best peel pads out there. I've tried other brands and none have come close for me. I always go back to these. TIP: the full cloth is too big so I always cut them in half, leave the other half in the package and seal with a clip to use the next night. Makes them last waaaay longer.
Maria T.
Ocoee, FL
The best I have tried! & I have tried all exfoliating towelettes out there. They have glycolic and salicylic acid that helps with smoothing out the skin, improving tone, gives radiance, minimizes pores & purifies them. I use mine twice a week & this is all I need for a beautiful complexion. ✨✨✨
Sarah H.
Norwell, MA
These are my fav!!! So easy to use. I use them bf I go to bed, let it sit and then put Sunday Riley face oil... you wake up the next day with glowing skin! I purchase the regularly at blue mercury.
Jane B.
Does anyone know a cheaper alternative to this product?