BY BLUEMERCURY

m-61 by Bluemercury PowerGlow Peel 1 Minute 1-Step Exfoliating Facial Peel - 10 Treatments Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Courtney T.
Saraland , AL
These powerglow peel pads are amazing! I have very acne prone skin and these have completely cleared my skin up! They work to chemically exfoliate the skin without drying it out! They pads are a pretty good size so I cut them in half so they last twice as long!
Kim N.
New Orleans
This product is amazing. If you ever had chemical peels before, this is like a very low low scale peel (in my opinion). It helped removed dry flaky skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh! It feels tingly, with a little burning sensation when applied - that’s why I consider it a micro peel.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Wow! A must have for anyone! I was so scared to try these as I have such sensitive skin that normally can't tolerate any glycolic or sacilyic acid. However, the chamomile + vitamin K + billberry extract in these totally counteracts the side effects of the acids, calming and soothing my skin. With in a month of use I found my skin was less red&splotchy, overall tone + texture had greatly improved, and skin was brighter + healthier looking! Try them today! Stop by a blue mercury to get a free sample packet!
Sar R.
Old Westbury, NY
Love these pads. They gradually lightened the dark spots on my face due to acne scars & burns!
Erica P.
Irving , TX
Best peel ive ever used!! So powerful works wonders instant results using this product.
Paige P.
I use these religiously and my skin has never been more even tones and skin. This peel is perfect because unlike exfloliators that scratch and irritate your skin it uses glycolic acid to firm the skin and leave it glowing. You can feel your skin tingling immediately, so you now it is working, but it never burns.

back