BY BLUEMERCURY

m-61 by Bluemercury PowerGlow Peel 1 Minute 1-Step Exfoliating Facial Peel - 60 Treatments Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new)

• Does this product help with acne since it has salisylic a...1 Answers
  • What does this cost?1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...
Debbie-Ann W.
On a whim at Macys, I decided to try this peel not knowing anything about it. It changed my life and since then I've been trying to find it again. I you are not new to peel, this product is definitely for you!. I saw such a transformation in my skin. I'm a brown girl and I"m trying to get rid of some stubborn dark spots and scars. You will not regret that you tried this.
If you have sensitive skin, I would not suggest this product right out the gate, probably something a bit gentler before you try this. But for me, it's perfect.
đź‘‘ D.
Philadelphia, PA
This little babies are a need to have on your list of products. The price point is excellent and who doesn’t want a boost in their skin?! I’ve bought these over a dozen times now and they help even out my skin tone when it’s starting to look a bit patchy.
Kate T.
Chicago
This product is great! (The redness here is from grief-related stress and not keeping up with self-care for a couple days—I’m a real person). I just cleansed and then used the 1-minute PowerGlow Peel before taking this picture. My face feels so fresh!
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the absolute best product if you re looking to refine, deep clean and exfoliate you skin. If you have ever enjoyed the benefits of having a glycolic peel at the spa this is a close second, you can do on your own at home. I think the they are price right for the quality of the product. I have already went though one box of 60 and plan on purchasing another. If you are not experienced with using peels I would recommend getting a sample before you buy. These have truly transformed my skin.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Wow! A must have for anyone! I was so scared to try these as I have such sensitive skin that normally can't tolerate any glycolic or sacilyic acid. However, the chamomile + vitamin K + billberry extract in these totally counteracts the side effects of the acids, calming and soothing my skin. With in a month of use I found my skin was less red&splotchy, overall tone + texture had greatly improved, and skin was brighter + healthier looking! Try them today! Stop by a blue mercury to get a free sample packet!
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Ladies this product is a game changer!! I am not one to like to spend time with masques and exfoliants. This product takes no time and makes my skin feel refreshed and smooth. It’s a no fuss beauty product that definitely smooths the skin and gets rid of any unwanted dead skin :)
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
This is a fantastic product.  I received a sample with my in-store blue mercury purchase.  Great chemical exfoliant/toner.  Refreshing, with some immediate impact.  It needed to be followed up with a slightly heavier moisturizer than I normally wear (I tested it during the day). Will definitely buy again.  Great price point, too.
Salma K.
Alexandria, VA
Buy this. Do not wait. I love this stuff because of its a nice gentle exfoliant. At first, you feel a little sting from using the product, but with weekly use you will see a difference in your skin texture. It is a little pricey, but once you use religiously for a few days you won't need to constantly do it everyday.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Best exfoliating peel pads! I've been using this for years now and must say that it helped my skin to be radiant and smooth. I used 1-2 time per week preferably during night time after I washed my face. It has a slight sting because of the acid but it's tolerable. It also minimized the appearance of my pores!
Marguerite S.
I can't get enough of these peeling pads. They're a little on the pricey side, but what I do is split the pads in half. I just cut them down the middle and save half for the next application. Typically I use half a pad per week. These really brighten your skin and help go get rid of dead skin.
Does this product help with acne since it has salisylic acid?
Kirsten R.