BY BLUEMERCURY

m-61 by Bluemercury JetGlow Serum Neuropeptide Anti-Wrinkle Retexturizing Glow Serum, 1 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care (new) see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Nadia S.
I have very dry skin, so I'm always on the lookout for a great serum. I thought this one was ok, but nothing too special. It definitely has a different texture than most serums - I didn't feel like it was really absorbed into my skin, but I think that also helped it to be a bit more hydrating. Overall it's pretty good, but I'm looking for more in a serum than this.
Jessica D.
Edina, MN
Love this serum.
My skin is Dry to oily. This isn't for anyone who is super sensitive since it has very active ingredients in it. I apply this using a cotton round. I'm all about preventive ant-aging. I have seen that my skin is glowing, pores are smaller. So before go and buy try a sample first.
Nicole L.
This definitely doesn't have the normal "serum" texture. It's a lot stickier. I have combination/sensitive skin and it made me break out a little. But if you have aging (anyone over 20) skin and you're looking for a boost in the glow of your skin you will probably love this!
la6.m k.
Bluemercury JetGlow Serum Neuropeptide Anti-Wrinkle Retexturizing Glow Serum , it's really effective it nourishes the skin
Chems R.
CITE KARMADE SLIMANE AHMER AIN TIPAZA
Great and beautiful products increase the brightness of your skin Really great products as they say about them
Engy g.
damietta
omg !! 😻😻 I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has very high quality👍😻😻