BY LYSOL #4 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Achieve a fresh, healthy home with 0% bleach!  Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide multipurpose cleaner uses a hydrogen peroxide formula that releases thousands of micro-bubbles to dissolve grease and soap scum. It can be used on many surfaces throughout the home – without harsh chemical residue!

• Who likes this product?11 Answers
  • did you ladies use cleaning products while pregnant i am having a...2 Answers
  • Where do you like to use this Lysol cleaner?16 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I really like this product cleans well and mostly because it is not harsh I have three kids and I feel like no matter what I am doing they are right there so I feel like if they are around when I am cleaning it is not harsh at all and cleans very well I use a lot of Lysol product and having three boys I spray Lysol constantly.." in 5 reviews
Jennifred W.
Davenport, IA
As far as cleaners go, this takes the cake and cleans up the residue. I have asthma and find that most cleaners with bleach or not tend to irritate me. This is gentle to use some me or my animals. I don't have to worry about cleaning a Mess down next to them and it being as caustic to them as some other cleaners. This does a good job brightening up everything when you give it time and let it. I think I have bought about ten bottles do far including the bathroom cleaner. With so try if your trying to go easy on your system/body and the people around you systems. Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose CleanerLysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide
Palmira B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have you seen this for years since I have a toddler I clean all countertops all furniture and everything with this to disinfect and clean up since he does an autoimmune condition so it's very important in my house to have everything nice and clean and if anything is brought in from the outside and has to be nice and disinfected and cleaned and this has been my go-to for the two years that he's been alive so and even before I used to use it once in a while but now more because what I just mentioned anyway I really recommend it it's easy to use it comes with the with the spring cap and it's refillable so you can refill it with Planet bleach if needed to
Bethany W.
Kent
I decided to try this out because I wanted to see how it compares to bleach based cleaners. I wasn’t impressed. It didn’t get the grease or grim off nearly as easily as a bleach based cleaner does. Hydrogen peroxide isn’t even much better for your skin than bleach is, which has been an argument for this product that I’ve heard. I love hydrogen peroxide in my contact solution, but not in my cleaning products. It might have worked better if I allowed the solution to sit for awhile, but I don’t have the time for that. It does smell nice and work decently, just not my favorite.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love, love, love this stuff. I use to use bleach because I knew it was killing any germs as well as cleaning anything I needed to but the smell would be s strong. It would get on my hands, in my clothes, I swear I thought I could taste it but, I really like clean. When I saw this I instantly bought like 3 bottles. Hydrogen Peroxide had been a holdhold staple for years and it is really effective for getting stains out of fabrics, when Lysol added it they became my hero's. This stuff works just as well as any bleach cleaner but now there no smell.
Mesa M.
Henrico, VA
I use Lysol as an accompaniment cleaner. For example; my bathtub is subjected to bath bombs and such regularly which leave the tub sticky and stained some color and just ew. So when cleaning the tub i wet the tub, put down some comet, wait a few minutes, then scrub that baby as much as i can before my arms fall off and wash it. Then i spray it down with lysol, sometimes i let it sit a few minutes, scrub, wash and then do comet once more. The lysol helps with the toxic fumes and it helps my tub keep the shine longer.
Caitlin D.
Clarksville
Okay so I absolutely love love love love Lysol but this product didn't really blow me out of the water. It works but it didn't really do all that I thought it would do. It gets grease off the stove top and food that would be usually stuck on the stove top off easier and faster without all the scrubbing. But when it comes to the stove ions it's a hole another story u have to soak and I mean soak them in half the dang bottle of the stuff in order to not have to break a sweat from scrubbing them clean
Kayla D.
Tucson, AZ
[product:lysol-power-&-free-bathroom-cleaner,-cool-spring-breeze,-28-oz] is an amazing I love how it applies as you spray, and the foam acts quickly to get the strain out. The smell is a but strong however used lightly it's much more tolerable. We all know Bleach isn't a smell to breathe in regularly. It got the red crayon stain off my son's bathroom shower perfect and fast. Would definitely recommend to other's!
Katie H.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Alright, I have to start by saying this product is amazing in terms of cleaning power. I use it all over my home and it’s definitely in my top 5 go to products when I’m looking to deep clean my kitchen or one of my bathrooms. The only negative thing I have to say is that it has a pretty pungent odor but it goes away pretty quickly after spraying and is a small price to pay for the cleaning power it packs.
Kaleb F.
Boston
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This has long been one of my favorite cleaners for the bathroom and the stove/oven. It has the power to cut through the worst household messes and it also sanitizes and kills all the worst germs across the house, particularly in the germaphobe (it me) hall of horrors, the bathroom.

I have been using their formula in its various scents for years and I doubt that will change anytime soon.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I purchased this on a whim when it first came out, and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it works! I had never thought hydrogen peroxide would help with household cleaning, but it really works! I’m allergic to bleach so I am always searching for products that work just as well without making it hard for me to breath or causing me to break out in hives. This product works & doesn’t give me any sort of allergic reaction.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Where is this product carried? I swear since I started to see it advertised on TV, I cannot find it in the stores?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you like to use this Lysol cleaner?
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff smell ok?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Who likes this product?
what is the best toilet cleaner