BY LYSOL #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Achieve a fresh, healthy home with 0% bleach!  Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide multipurpose cleaner uses a hydrogen peroxide formula that releases thousands of micro-bubbles to dissolve grease and soap scum. It can be used on many surfaces throughout the home – without harsh chemical residue!

• Who likes this product?11 Answers
  • did you ladies use cleaning products while pregnant i am ...2 Answers
  • Where is this product carried? I swear since I started t...32 Answers
Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "I really like this product cleans well and mostly because it is not harsh I have three kids and I feel like no matter what I am doing they are right there so I feel like if they are around when I am cleaning it is not harsh at all and cleans very well I use a lot of Lysol product and having three boys I spray Lysol constantly.." in 5 reviews
Heather H.
Edmond
Scrub away those dirty little deeds with Lysol’s Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner. The smell is lemony fresh, and lasts long after initial use! This is a requirement in my house, being that neither of my two boys can hit a toilet to save their lives! There’s nothing worse than the smell and look of pee dribble in your guest bathroom! My guests no longer wonder if they’ve inadvertently walked into a porta potty at Coachella! It’s tough on just about any substance or residue, and the price is quite nice. I use it on all sorts of surfaces and in just about every room in my house. If you want to know my dirty little secrets, well I don’t have anymore because Lysol has scrubbed them all away!
Jennifred W.
Davenport, IA
As far as cleaners go, this takes the cake and cleans up the residue. I have asthma and find that most cleaners with bleach or not tend to irritate me. This is gentle to use some me or my animals. I don't have to worry about cleaning a Mess down next to them and it being as caustic to them as some other cleaners. This does a good job brightening up everything when you give it time and let it. I think I have bought about ten bottles do far including the bathroom cleaner. With so try if your trying to go easy on your system/body and the people around you systems. Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose CleanerLysol Power & Free Bathroom Cleaner with Hydrogen Peroxide
Palmira B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have you seen this for years since I have a toddler I clean all countertops all furniture and everything with this to disinfect and clean up since he does an autoimmune condition so it's very important in my house to have everything nice and clean and if anything is brought in from the outside and has to be nice and disinfected and cleaned and this has been my go-to for the two years that he's been alive so and even before I used to use it once in a while but now more because what I just mentioned anyway I really recommend it it's easy to use it comes with the with the spring cap and it's refillable so you can refill it with Planet bleach if needed to
tina S.
Arnold, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love, love, love this stuff. I use to use bleach because I knew it was killing any germs as well as cleaning anything I needed to but the smell would be s strong. It would get on my hands, in my clothes, I swear I thought I could taste it but, I really like clean. When I saw this I instantly bought like 3 bottles. Hydrogen Peroxide had been a holdhold staple for years and it is really effective for getting stains out of fabrics, when Lysol added it they became my hero's. This stuff works just as well as any bleach cleaner but now there no smell.
Kirsten W.
LOVE this cleaner!!  I'm SUPER sensitive to smells and chemicals and I can use this without having any issues!  It has a nice clean smell that isn't overpowering, while still being a great cleaner.  We use this in the churches that we clean, as well as in our own home.  I use this in every room, so it's perfect to not have to have a bunch of different cleaners but 1 that is versatile and usable everywhere!
I really can't rave about this enough!  Do yourself a favor and try it today if you haven't already!!
Athena B.
I bought this a couple months ago as a healthier alternative for me and my animals because the smell of bleach isn't healthy inside of a home when it's super cold and you can't open the windows to air the house out so I tried this and I felt like it was a better alternative and I felt like it's still got my countertops and my kitchen table and my bathroom countertop just as clean as using the Lysol with bleach spray so for those of you that are looking for a healthier alternative I recommend this product.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Not a big fan of bleach or hydrogen peroxide products. I'm usually afraid I'll end up accidentally staining something. Though this product seems to do its job at cleaning. It doesn't really have an overpowering scent or strong cleaning abilities. I may get it again but it's not my go to cleaning product out there.
Shannon N.
Best Idea EVER I love peroxide❤ everything's clean.
Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner It is so effective! Lysol is literally the only product I love with all my heart. I found it at Walgreens and decided to trt it. I love that I can use it on everything...even my car. Can't wait to stock up.
Brittany P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is another multi-use cleaner that I really love. Not only again do I use this in my house my car and at my school but this is recommended for most teachers. If you work with small children and their mouths are often slog on toys that you would want to know I saw them daily. After they leave I saw the toys likely let them dry in the Sun and there you go for the sanitizing as well as making sure there are no terms in your classroom.
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I’m a new mom and being a new mom I’ve learned a whole new level of cleanliness and this product is the epitome of clean. If you have a hard time finding a cleaning spray that gets rid of Friday night pasta messes, this is definitely for you. It has a great fragrance and doesn’t leave any oily or gross residue. I trust this product for any mess, any time, any day. Love it and highly recommend it. Mom approved.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Where is this product carried? I swear since I started to see it advertised on TV, I cannot find it in the stores?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you like to use this Lysol cleaner?
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff smell ok?
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Who likes this product?
what is the best toilet cleaner

back