BY LYSOL #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Achieve a fresh, healthy home with 0% bleach!  Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide multipurpose cleaner uses a hydrogen peroxide formula that releases thousands of micro-bubbles to dissolve grease and soap scum. It can be used on many surfaces throughout the home – without harsh chemical residue!

• did you ladies use cleaning products while pregnant i am having a h...2 Answers
  • Who likes this product?6 Answers
  • Where do you like to use this Lysol cleaner?13 Answers
Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "I really like this product cleans well and mostly because it is not harsh I have three kids and I feel like no matter what I am doing they are right there so I feel like if they are around when I am cleaning it is not harsh at all and cleans very well I use a lot of Lysol product and having three boys I spray Lysol constantly.." in 5 reviews
tiffany J.
tiffany J.
Santa Ana, CA
My roommate recently found out that he was allergic to chlorine. After the appointment where he was told, he talked the whole way home how he doesn't get near chlorine and the last time he went swimming the water was ozonated yada yada. But that evening as he is doing laundry he pulled out the bleach and it hit him! CHLORINE IS IN EVERYTHING I USE! From cleansers to toilet bowl cleaners to the bottle of bleach he keeps under the kitchen sink.

So all of it had to go. I saw this line by Lysol and thought I would start introducing him to new products that were chlorine free. OMG, he is a freak over them. He kept going on about the smell and how things just felt cleaner not to mention the (likely) psychological effect it had on him - He has been one happy dude. He showed me how it took off a wall smudge just like the bleach based cleaner the he has since given away.

So whether you have the same allergy or not I think using this is just smarter, you don't need gloves just a love of things feeling clean!
Kevin S.
Kevin S.
Jacksonville, FL
Living in Florida comes with some big bathroom challenges: soap scum, hard water, and mildew. (Eww!) it normally takes me an hour to clean my shower. When using this product I finish in 30 minutes or under! Once putting the product on the problem area you immediately notice hard water stains disappearing. The only thing that has worked in the past is some good old fashioned elbow grease. Soap scum on the shower floor require no scrubbing!! I do, however reckoned rinsing (unlike the directions state). This product stays in my cabinet and is my go to for cleaning. I don't only use this in my bathroom but in my kitchen as well. The price is great! Depending where you get it from it can range from about 4.50-8 dollars. The smell is great! It defiantly gives that something extra by making your areas smell like the scent of clean! Highly recommend trying this item.
Opening up the bottle of Lysol Power and Free Multi Purpose Cleaner Citrus Sparkle was when I knew I made the right choice in when I picked it, the fresh scent filled my kitchen with the smell of lemons and oranges. Then the work began, or so I thought. That Lysol ate thought that caked on grease and left my stove looking brand new and my refrigerator too. Which by the way was a huge mess. After washing counters and mopping floors, my whole house smells like a orange grove. I love it. I recommend this product to anyone who wants the clean fresh scent and doesn't want to have to break their back scrubbing to get something clean. And if you are using it to dust it works wonder there too. My house collects dust like the Mojave desert, but after using this product to dust I didn't have to again for almost 2 weeks. Thanks Lysol.
LATOYA R.
LATOYA R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I usually buy Lysol cleaning products from my local Wal-Mart but the week I purchased these I had been sick and over extended and just wasn't able to get in to the store. Anyways when I received these they looked ok, but when I went to use them the lids weren't secure and usually under the lid there's a seal under the cap and this product had none. Also when I smelled the product it didn't smell strongly like cleaner. It did have a faint smell of cleaner, but not the strong smelling product that Lysol usually is when you purchase it from the store. All of these things combined had me concerned that someone could very well have emptied the bottles and replaced them with something else.
Mike C.
Mike C.
Beaverton, OR
In my never ending search for a great cleaning product that not only cleans but sanitizes, I've found Lysool with Hydrogen Peroxide to really stand out. It not only cleans and shines my stainless steel appliances, sink, and small appliances, but it also sanitizes surfaces to keep germs away. The odor is not too strong and it will leave a fresh clean scent in your kitchen and bathroom. I also use it as a toilet cleaner, and even spritz on the shower doors and wall, let it sit for 5 minutes, let it soak and work it's magic, and my shower comes clean with minimal effort. I love it and would highly recommend it!
Amy M.
Amy M.
This multipurpose cleaner is great for those easy spills. i usually use it to clean the sink (which gets full of our moth germs when we brush our teeth), the stove, and even the counters. the best part is that it has a nice lemon scent and not a chemical scent, this is always a plus. you can find this pretty much anywhere. places like cvs, walgreens, target, walmart, and anywhere that sells cleaning supplies. i would definitely recommend this o people i know unless they already own it which I'm pretty sure 85% of them already own it. this is a popular brand so its a really common cleaner here in the U.S..
Lais O.
Lais O.
Glen Ridge, NJ
I bought this item because it was being offered for practically free by Amazon. I have these 6 dining chairs whose white upholstery had been badly stained by my grandchildren. Everything I had tried to clean the chairs with simply didn't work. I was at a point that my only option was to pay hundreds of dollars to get the chairs reupholstered. Then I got this Lysol product. I figured, what the heck? How much more damage could I do to the chairs? To my surprise and delight, the chairs' cushions cleaned beautifully. I now keep a bottle of this incredible cleaner in my cabinets
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Absolutely LOVE this cleaner! It cleans very well and doesn't have a strong odor. I normally buy Lysol products, but the reason why I bought this particular one and love it so much is because it cleans so well without all the harsh chemicals.
I use it mainly in the kitchen and bathroom and I find that it cleans just as well as other products with harsh chemicals, such as bleach. This is particularly important for me since I have a one year old running around and limiting any harsh chemicals is always ideal, and I find that stuff gets just as clean and sanitized.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert
I think this smells so good! I love cleaning my floors with it. The scent isn't overwhelming (as we all know most hard floor cleaners are) and it just smells so good and clean. It works great. My only complaint about it is depending on the kind of tile or hardwood you are cleaning it can remain sticky for awhile. Even when it is cleaned well. I don't know if anyone else has experienced that but it eventually goes away. For the price though I haven't really found anything I like better or that smells as good without also smelling harsh so I work with it.
Griselda B.
Griselda B.
Richmond Hill, NY
This product cleans very well, I mainly use it for the bathroom. I used to buy in bulk at BJs for a great price. The reason for the three star review and why I no longer use this product is because of the smell. While I agree with other reviewers that the smell is fresh, it is very strong. I have a sensitive nose and it is difficult for me to clean with this without opening a window. I also would never let my young children near the bathroom while cleaning because the smell was so strong. We were forced to switch to something with a milder scent.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Where is this product carried? I swear since I started to see it advertised on TV, I cannot find it in the stores?
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Where do you like to use this Lysol cleaner?
Marsha R.
Marsha R.
Starkville, MS
Does this stuff smell ok?
Yuleika R.
Yuleika R.
Torrington, CT
Who likes this product?
what is the best toilet cleaner