Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Achieve a fresh, healthy home with 0% bleach!  Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide multipurpose cleaner uses a hydrogen peroxide formula that releases thousands of micro-bubbles to dissolve grease and soap scum. It can be used on many surfaces throughout the home – without harsh chemical residue!

Has anyone tried the Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner? I'm a huge Lysol fan but have yet to try this particular product. Any information would be great! Thank you!
CaaN u order on here?
Does this remove stains?
Start your review of Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...if they are around when I am cleaning it is not harsh at all and cleans very well I use a lot of Lysol product and having three boys I spray Lysol constantly..” in reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to use a homemade peroxide mix for deep cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, and when Lysol came out with their version some years ago, I was quite excited to try it. It has been a staple in our house for years, and having kids I wouldn't trust much else for cleaning power as well as being a safer chemical. It is excellent in cleaning capabilities, and tough spots don't stand a chance when you let the solution sit on top of the tough area for a few minutes; as the cleaner breaks everything down, you can actually see the chemicals in action with the bubbles foaming up. Slight elbow grease may be needed to get the really tough spots out, but generally this cleaner is excellent at lightening your scrubbing load.
I felt complete and total confidence using this spray in my bathroom. I bought it right before the pandemic of 2020 at the Dollar Tree! Little did I know that it would be nexr to impossible to find again! Anyway, it has a decent fragrance, nothing too overpowering. I hate fragrances except for the smell of pure bleach (neat freak) and this was no where near that. I used it to clean my bathroom from the ceiling to the floors when I moved in. I rinsed the surfaces to prevent streaks or buildup. This made cleaning so easy with minimal effort. I even put some in the mop bucket to clean the floor. Highly recommend!
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite Lysol product! When this came out on shelves i wasn't sure about it but then one of my moms clients who she cleaned for had this and i tried it out and was completely blown away! There's something about the hydrogen peroxide being in it that always makes surfaces look and smell so clean without having a crazy scent that drives you crazy all day. Many people don't like cleaning products that have heavy scents which is what makes this perfect! I have recommended this to so many people already and will never stop doing so. Great job Lysol!
Maricopa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I was really happy to see Lysol come out with a hydrogen based cleaning product as this is much more effective than bleach at cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and is chemical free so safe to use around children and pets. This is one of the only Lysol products I still use and it’s because of the fact that it cleans effectively and safely. Those are two of the most important factors I look for when I purchase a cleaning product. This also has a pleasant smell although I would not mind if it smelled more like hydrogen peroxide than the artificial sent created
Lebanon, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this frankly because there was not any other multi purpose cleaners in store. However, this cleaner was a pleasant surprise. I have heard several people say hydrogen peroxide cleaners are “stinky” or whatever. However, I think it just smells like peroxide. I feel good knowing it has a clean feeling without the harsh chemicals of bleach. I actually just recommended this product to my asthmatic mom for this very reason. She is allergic to bleach but can use this product theoretically without getting an asthma attack.
Ontario , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
1,264 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I think it works great and all disinfects good leaves counters clean and spotless also I feel it does the whiteup a bit For surfaces that are a little bit strange but the smell of it really bothers me I feel almost smells like throw up it’s just an awkward sent when I was cleaning it had been hours and my mom came from work and she even said it smells weird in here and it’s the cleaner I have been noticing it for a couple days but I had only clean the restroom but once I clean the kitchen that’s when it was noticeable
I like that it cleans well and sanitizes depending on how long you leave it on for. Some formulas you really have to scrub with any sort of grime, but this formula seems to loosen the dirt for you making it easier to clean. I hated the version that you have to squeeze the handle over and over, but they came out with a version that continuously sprays which has brought this product up to 5 stars for me. I've purchased this for years after trying many other cleaning products and will continue to keep buying it.
Phenix, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I seen a post about this being used in doctors offices and such during flu season because it is highly effective at killing flu germs and other nasty germs that cause illnesses. This product also has hydrogen peroxide which is used in hospitals and many other healthcare facilities to keep germs at bay! Not to mention, I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS!! It smells like a sweet tart candy or something :) that’s just a plus. This product works miracles! Best thing to have around during cold & flu season!
MURFREESBORO, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Lysol with Hydrogen Peroxide Multi-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Tanya K.
Purchased at: Kmart
This is actually a brand new product for me to use in my home by Lysol, although, I am a big Lysol brand consumer. During the #COVID-19 pandemic it was hard to find any of my normal Lysol disinfectant product cleaners. So, when I saw this I picked it up as quickly as possible to purchase. I really love the bleach foaming action that cleans away stubborn stains, hard water, & disinfects at the same time. J will continue to use this product because it's now an additional Lysol daily bathroom cleaner that works perfectly for a reasonable price.
Las Vegas NV
This wasn’t my favorite. This makes my whole house smell like a hospital, the scent is so strong and chemically I can’t use it in the day time in my house because by dinner time it will still smell of the chemicals from cleaning earlier. Maybe open your windows when you clean with this? It works and got my counters and areas clean, but the scent was just way too strong. I would strongly recommend the seventh generation one instead of you’re looking for a product like this.

101 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2016 Dan Court NE
il y a 13 jours
Darlene C. • il y a un jour
This is my favorite Lysol product by far!
Calgary, AB
il y a 2 mois
Alyssa S. • il y a un mois
I would say Lysol just in general! and it makes your house smell very clean afterwards!