Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Grieta A.
Grieta A.

Got those on sale and was very satisfied with my purchase! Great wipes! Good price. Very pleasant scent.
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Francisco, CA

Super quick and mess free to clean your bathroom with! Love it! We stock up on this stuff like crazy.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI

Lifesaver! Use everywhere! Even pack a bag in my diaper bag to clean while we are out. Germs suck!
Blaire L.
Blaire L.
Peterborough, Ontario

So convenient! Pathetic wipes clean and disinfect at the same time and help save time and effort!
Heather B.
Heather B.

We use these ALL the time at our house! They are so handy to use, especially on handles and knobs
Erika v.
Erika v.
riverview, fl

This is bery useful for me i bought like 3 bottles every month and my kitchen is so greese free
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

It might work really well, but the smell of the hydrogen peroxide in this really throws me off
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

These wipes clean well but I cannot stand the smell. I'll buy different Lysol wipes next time.
Meira G.
Meira G.
Toronto, Ontario

Best whipes ever! I use these for pretty much everything that needs cleaning in my house!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.

Great smell cleanes super well, and it's just a must have for cleaning in general
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now