Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX

This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Riverside, Ca

These wipes are the best. i feel like my surfaces are clean and they always smell nice too
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Heather S.
Heather S.

We use these on everything! The car, in the house and on toys. We really love them and they do not smell over powering
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

Such a great product. It makes cleaning around the house way easier I don't have to lug around cleaner and paper towels. With kids this helps a lot.
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA

Love these ! I have these in my work , car and at home wish they made it into like to go Lysol wipes invade I wanna carry it in my purse
Jan L.
Jan L.

This is a staple in our house , I like to keep this in my bathroom because i have two special people living with us, which I have taught them to wipe the handles and the seats after each use
Caryn M.
Caryn M.

Love these!!! cleaning power is priceless! it is neat and tidy travel proof and ready when you need them. they stay moist and smell nice!
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH

I like these, but I don't see how they are any better than the normal Lysol wipes. The smell is more subtle, which can be nice, but they work just the same. The only thing I wish was different with them is that they had more fluid in each container. They always feel pretty dry whenever I use them, which makes me end up using a few more wipes than normal.
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, Texas

Great to keep on hand under the sink in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I love the hydrogen and peroxide Lysol wipes and spray
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now