Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
These disinfecting wipes work just as well as the regular Lysol ones do (although I can't actually see bacteria of course) but I wouldn't buy them again because I hate the smell.
cheri b.
cheri b.
Canada, ON
Honestly i cant say anything but MUST HAVE! definitely in this terrible flu weather and germs!
convenient and easy to use. one hander can get the job done!
Tracy Q.
Tracy Q.
So easy to use and clean as you go. Convenient and cost effective. A must have in my home
Khima B.
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
It works pretty well. I like the concept of wipes rather than having to take out a dishcloth and spraying it with disinfectant.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
#lysol is definitely my fav. Cleaning wipe!! Bye bye germs! I use them to clean everything from counter tops to toys!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
It might work really well, but the smell of the hydrogen peroxide in this really throws me off
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.
This product its just amazing. Quick and easy to use. It doesn't only kill the germs in you home but also makes your house smell good and clean and shiny. This product works wonders for tough stains around you house. Dirty stoves with these wipes are no problem. Definitively recommend this product. A+++++
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Queens, NY
Absolutely love this product, it's so convenient, super easy. Leaves your bathroom shining. I use it for almost everything around my home.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Mount Pearl, NL
I use these everywhere work home where ever I go they are the best thing since sliced bread I swear. Germs everywhere can never be to careful!
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Love this product I use them to clean literally everything, and they smell great
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.