Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
One of my favorite products ever, bar none. They make my life so easy. No piles of sponges and rags all over the place...just strategically placed containers of Lysol wipes. The perfect item for a house with two cats and a toddler!
Chelsea B.
Prince George , British Columbia
I love Lysol wipes. They are so convenient, especially with a toddler. One thing I don't like is it leaves a little bit of white dust debreis.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta
These disinfecting wipes work just as well as the regular Lysol ones do (although I can't actually see bacteria of course) but I wouldn't buy them again because I hate the smell.
Michaela H.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff. I have at least one container of the regular kind in the bathroom and kitchen at all times. Kills germs? Cleans? Smells good? Yes, please.
Penny G.
Mount Pearl, NL
I use these everywhere work home where ever I go they are the best thing since sliced bread I swear. Germs everywhere can never be to careful!
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Mega Parent Expert
This product I actually liked. Not only does it kill germs without the harsh chemical smell, it works just as good as the regular Lysol wipes.
Melanie F.
Queens, NY
Absolutely love this product, it's so convenient, super easy. Leaves your bathroom shining. I use it for almost everything around my home.
cheri b.
Canada, ON
Honestly i cant say anything but MUST HAVE! definitely in this terrible flu weather and germs!
convenient and easy to use. one hander can get the job done!
Khima B.
BRAMPTON, Ontario
It works pretty well. I like the concept of wipes rather than having to take out a dishcloth and spraying it with disinfectant.
Teresa B.
#lysol is definitely my fav. Cleaning wipe!! Bye bye germs! I use them to clean everything from counter tops to toys!
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.