Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
Makes for easy bathroom clean up, especially with boys and kids! makes everything look new
Melissa M.
Always have some of these in the bathroom. They're so handy for quick clean ups.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
I love to use these on my bathroom counter on the top on my toilet and around any of the shelves that I have in my bathroom
Jan L.
This is a staple in our house , I like to keep this in my bathroom because i have two special people living with us, which I have taught them to wipe the handles and the seats after each use
Breanna N.
Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Easy to use. We store these under every sink in our home. Easily wipe up a mess or use for a quick clean before company.
Daylyn T.
Bought these for a "quick" clean when I didn't have time to fully clean the bathrooms. Not overly impressed as it seems to leave a layer of filmy type on the counter when it dries. Would not repurchase these again, much prefer the spray types.
Narmeen G.
I love this product for almost anything. Takes off germs and is very easy to use. Its soaked with product so it does get the job done effectively. As well, its affordable and not to pricey.
Vanessa c.
This product its just amazing. Quick and easy to use. It doesn't only kill the germs in you home but also makes your house smell good and clean and shiny. This product works wonders for tough stains around you house. Dirty stoves with these wipes are no problem. Definitively recommend this product. A+++++
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.