Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great to keep around car,house,boat,even good for cleaning kids hand in a pinch. No strong smell and easy to fined in store.
Noelani O.
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
This product is great!
You can quickly clean and disinfect your bathroom if you don't have the time of day.
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
I go through so many of these in my house. They are convenient and make life so much easie when it comes to cleaning.
Ann
Ann
Can't live without Lysol wipes. Cleans up the bathroom quickly. Smells great and I know they've done the job
yajaira r.
yajaira r.
ARLINGTON, TX
I use these everywhere around my home! I take them to the grocery stores with me as well as many stores do not offer sanitizing wipes for carts.
Eloisa F.
Eloisa F.
Milpitas, CA
I love this one so much that i need to buy 24 boxes of to go packages. I put one each in every bathroom in my house.Great to clean & disinfect the top sink. Aside from our kitchen. This is my A1 #1 household essentials. Wipes easy to use disinfect every inch of my counter top in the kitchen, fridge hand, door knobs. Handrail at stair every inch of my house that i felt i have to clean
Erika v.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is bery useful for me i bought like 3 bottles every month and my kitchen is so greese free
Daylyn B.
Daylyn B.
Bought these for a "quick" clean when I didn't have time to fully clean the bathrooms. Not overly impressed as it seems to leave a layer of filmy type on the counter when it dries. Would not repurchase these again, much prefer the spray types.
Narmeen G.
Narmeen G.
I love this product for almost anything. Takes off germs and is very easy to use. Its soaked with product so it does get the job done effectively. As well, its affordable and not to pricey.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Prince George , British Columbia
I love Lysol wipes. They are so convenient, especially with a toddler. One thing I don't like is it leaves a little bit of white dust debreis.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.