Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Dana R.
Dana R.
Philadelphia, PA

Use these all the time both at work and at home especially when my son was a baby these things were a life saver!
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

These wipes are the best! They clean very well I just don't like the smell of them but other than that they are great!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Scranton, Pa

These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL

I love to use these on my bathroom counter on the top on my toilet and around any of the shelves that I have in my bathroom
Chanel T.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA

Great product! I use this all the time during flu season on my handle bars, door knob and other household items. And I like to follow up with the spray
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Easy to use. We store these under every sink in our home. Easily wipe up a mess or use for a quick clean before company.
karen d.
karen d.

I really like these wipes for allot of my babies toys and door knobs my baby likes to get everything she can get her hands on and this is a great product to clean allot of things and there is no mess when using it I love it!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Always have some of these in the bathroom. They're so handy for quick clean ups.
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY

Makes for easy bathroom clean up, especially with boys and kids! makes everything look new
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now