Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #20 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Jet.com
Michelle A.
These wipes clean well but I cannot stand the smell. I'll buy different Lysol wipes next time.
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is bery useful for me i bought like 3 bottles every month and my kitchen is so greese free
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
These wipes are the best. i feel like my surfaces are clean and they always smell nice too
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
Makes for easy bathroom clean up, especially with boys and kids! makes everything look new
Melitza m.
San Bernardino
Works amazing my mom always used it and me to help clean and it doesn't a very good job
Melissa M.
Always have some of these in the bathroom. They're so handy for quick clean ups.
Sofia S.
Great smell cleanes super well, and it's just a must have for cleaning in general
Vanessa c.
This product its just amazing. Quick and easy to use. It doesn't only kill the germs in you home but also makes your house smell good and clean and shiny. This product works wonders for tough stains around you house. Dirty stoves with these wipes are no problem. Definitively recommend this product. A+++++
Daylyn T.
Bought these for a "quick" clean when I didn't have time to fully clean the bathrooms. Not overly impressed as it seems to leave a layer of filmy type on the counter when it dries. Would not repurchase these again, much prefer the spray types.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
One of my favorite products ever, bar none. They make my life so easy. No piles of sponges and rags all over the place...just strategically placed containers of Lysol wipes. The perfect item for a house with two cats and a toddler!
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.