Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ

I go through so many of these in my house. They are convenient and make life so much easie when it comes to cleaning.
Teresa B.
Teresa B.

#lysol is definitely my fav. Cleaning wipe!! Bye bye germs! I use them to clean everything from counter tops to toys!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Flint, MI

Lysol is a solid, dependable product. Not just good for bathroom jobs. I use them all over the house! Perfect for wip
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC

These are so Great for easy clean up! Just run through the house and wipe off the counters or spills! So convenient
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Buffalo, NY

I use these to clean just about anything.very easy to get things clean and I like that it disinfects as I use them
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington, Ky

With this awful sickness going around and around these are my best friend!! I use them like 3 times or more a day
Dana R.
Dana R.
Philadelphia, PA

Use these all the time both at work and at home especially when my son was a baby these things were a life saver!
Ann
Ann

Can't live without Lysol wipes. Cleans up the bathroom quickly. Smells great and I know they've done the job
Noelani O.
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA

This product is great!
You can quickly clean and disinfect your bathroom if you don't have the time of day.
Coralis D.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY

I like this product I use every were in the house special on counter top and the bathroom and is very good
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now