Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens
Molly B.
Molly B.
What a great product that makes cleaning the bathroom a little easier! These wipes get in all the hard you can reach places-faucet, corners, nooks & cranies...Can't beat the price either!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
These wipes clean well but I cannot stand the smell. I'll buy different Lysol wipes next time.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Mega Parent Expert
Love these wipes. They are by my far my favorite to use. Super cheap and get the job done. You can even find them anywhere which is really convenient
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.
These are hands down my favorite disinfecting wipes. We use them in out house for everything. The scents are always pleasant, it dries quickly and doesn't leave a soapy residue like many other wipes.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX
After trying the Lysol Power & Free Spray and being totally disappointed I was skeptical of the wipes but they were much better. I used them to wipe down the stove, counters, high chair, car interior, kids plastic toys, and light switches. They looked very clean and smelled fresh. The wipes are soaked in the Lysol Power & Free cleaning solution so I would be sure to test the affect it might have on certain surfaces before going on a wipe craze. I have to say that the wipes really saved the brand for me.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Flint, MI
Lysol is a solid, dependable product. Not just good for bathroom jobs. I use them all over the house! Perfect for wip
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Heather B.
Heather B.
We use these ALL the time at our house! They are so handy to use, especially on handles and knobs
Kim O.
Kim O.
These are the BEST for getting up all spills. I love the convenience of the packaging which makes them perfect for home or away from home.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lifesaver! Use everywhere! Even pack a bag in my diaper bag to clean while we are out. Germs suck!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.