Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.

These are hands down my favorite disinfecting wipes. We use them in out house for everything. The scents are always pleasant, it dries quickly and doesn't leave a soapy residue like many other wipes.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love these wipes. They are by my far my favorite to use. Super cheap and get the job done. You can even find them anywhere which is really convenient
Michelle A.
Michelle A.

These wipes clean well but I cannot stand the smell. I'll buy different Lysol wipes next time.
Molly B.
Molly B.

What a great product that makes cleaning the bathroom a little easier! These wipes get in all the hard you can reach places-faucet, corners, nooks & cranies...Can't beat the price either!
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Lakewood, WA

I use these wipes for so many things, they're very handy and clean so well, I'm really impressed. They aren't just great for the bathroom and kitchen either, I've used them to remove dust/grime/goop on the walls around my house and they are great
Blaire L.
Blaire L.
Peterborough, Ontario

So convenient! Pathetic wipes clean and disinfect at the same time and help save time and effort!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC

These are so Great for easy clean up! Just run through the house and wipe off the counters or spills! So convenient
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Francisco, CA

Super quick and mess free to clean your bathroom with! Love it! We stock up on this stuff like crazy.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Mount Pearl, NL

I use these everywhere work home where ever I go they are the best thing since sliced bread I swear. Germs everywhere can never be to careful!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Queens, NY

Absolutely love this product, it's so convenient, super easy. Leaves your bathroom shining. I use it for almost everything around my home.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now