Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
LN F.
LN F.

These work great. I like this better than using a real cloth. Because you can throw them away and not have to worry about washing the cloth
Megan B.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa

I'll admit it--im a little OCD when it comes to cleaning. I wipe down all my surfaces every time they are used. This is one of my favorite!!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Queens, NY

Absolutely love this product, it's so convenient, super easy. Leaves your bathroom shining. I use it for almost everything around my home.
Caryn M.
Caryn M.

Love these!!! cleaning power is priceless! it is neat and tidy travel proof and ready when you need them. they stay moist and smell nice!
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA

Love these ! I have these in my work , car and at home wish they made it into like to go Lysol wipes invade I wanna carry it in my purse
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Khima B.
Khima B.
Brampton, Ontario

It works pretty well. I like the concept of wipes rather than having to take out a dishcloth and spraying it with disinfectant.
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, Texas

Great to keep on hand under the sink in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I love the hydrogen and peroxide Lysol wipes and spray
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Great to keep around car,house,boat,even good for cleaning kids hand in a pinch. No strong smell and easy to fined in store.
Laura B.
Laura B.

I absolutely love these bathroom wipes! I feel safe that my bathroom is sanitized after using these and I love the smell!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now