Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #20 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Jet.com
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
With this awful sickness going around and around these are my best friend!! I use them like 3 times or more a day
Ann
Can't live without Lysol wipes. Cleans up the bathroom quickly. Smells great and I know they've done the job
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
I like this product I use every were in the house special on counter top and the bathroom and is very good
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA
These are my go to! With two small kids who are constantly making messes, these wipes are very convenient.
Noelani O.
GARDENA, CA
This product is great!
You can quickly clean and disinfect your bathroom if you don't have the time of day.
Stephanie V.
Perfect for disinfecting and just wiping surface down and different scents to pick from at a great price!
Sofia S.
Powder free, germs are all away, easy to wipe, has a scent, workes very well with germs on furniture
Sunny E.
San Francisco, CA
Super quick and mess free to clean your bathroom with! Love it! We stock up on this stuff like crazy.
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lifesaver! Use everywhere! Even pack a bag in my diaper bag to clean while we are out. Germs suck!
Heather B.
We use these ALL the time at our house! They are so handy to use, especially on handles and knobs
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.