Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Melitza m.
San Bernardino
Works amazing my mom always used it and me to help clean and it doesn't a very good job
Ana C.
I used lysol wipes a lot for cleaning at work and they work well. The biggest complaint I have for these wipes are the smell. It's a turn off.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love these ! I have these in my work , car and at home wish they made it into like to go Lysol wipes invade I wanna carry it in my purse
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Such a great product. It makes cleaning around the house way easier I don't have to lug around cleaner and paper towels. With kids this helps a lot.
Heather S.
We use these on everything! The car, in the house and on toys. We really love them and they do not smell over powering
karen d.
I really like these wipes for allot of my babies toys and door knobs my baby likes to get everything she can get her hands on and this is a great product to clean allot of things and there is no mess when using it I love it!
Cassandra H.
It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! I use this all the time during flu season on my handle bars, door knob and other household items. And I like to follow up with the spray
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
These wipes are the best. i feel like my surfaces are clean and they always smell nice too
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
I'm a total clean freak and I have a few of these container laying around the house they make a quick clean up a breeze. Whether in the kitchen, the restroom or laundry room, they definitely come in handy.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.