Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Scranton, Pa

These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR

We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Bryan, TX

I think the bathroom wipes are nice but I prefer the spray! These are still awesome and smell good but if you need to clean something up in a jiffy THERE YA GO!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS

I actually use this in my household for everything. It doesn't leave white smeared marks in the mirrors and it dries up pretty quickly. I'm a big fan of Lysol.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this stuff. I have at least one container of the regular kind in the bathroom and kitchen at all times. Kills germs? Cleans? Smells good? Yes, please.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa

Love these wipes. They are by my far my favorite to use. Super cheap and get the job done. You can even find them anywhere which is really convenient
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY

A must for ever mom with a a messy little one! These really help reduce down on germs & Bactria & the smell from them isn't overwhelmingly strong!
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Pasadena, CA

I used lysol wipes a lot for cleaning at work and they work well. The biggest complaint I have for these wipes are the smell. It's a turn off.
yajaira r.
yajaira r.
Arlington, TX

I use these everywhere around my home! I take them to the grocery stores with me as well as many stores do not offer sanitizing wipes for carts.
Penny G.
Penny G.
Mount Pearl, NL

I use these everywhere work home where ever I go they are the best thing since sliced bread I swear. Germs everywhere can never be to careful!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now