Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA

Great to keep around car,house,boat,even good for cleaning kids hand in a pinch. No strong smell and easy to fined in store.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this stuff. I have at least one container of the regular kind in the bathroom and kitchen at all times. Kills germs? Cleans? Smells good? Yes, please.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI

Lifesaver! Use everywhere! Even pack a bag in my diaper bag to clean while we are out. Germs suck!
Kim O.
Kim O.

These are the BEST for getting up all spills. I love the convenience of the packaging which makes them perfect for home or away from home.
Heather B.
Heather B.

We use these ALL the time at our house! They are so handy to use, especially on handles and knobs
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Scranton, Pa

These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Flint, MI

Lysol is a solid, dependable product. Not just good for bathroom jobs. I use them all over the house! Perfect for wip
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX

After trying the Lysol Power & Free Spray and being totally disappointed I was skeptical of the wipes but they were much better. I used them to wipe down the stove, counters, high chair, car interior, kids plastic toys, and light switches. They looked very clean and smelled fresh. The wipes are soaked in the Lysol Power & Free cleaning solution so I would be sure to test the affect it might have on certain surfaces before going on a wipe craze. I have to say that the wipes really saved the brand for me.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL

I love to use these on my bathroom counter on the top on my toilet and around any of the shelves that I have in my bathroom
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan

This product I actually liked. Not only does it kill germs without the harsh chemical smell, it works just as good as the regular Lysol wipes.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now