Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens
Heather B.
We use these ALL the time at our house! They are so handy to use, especially on handles and knobs
Katie P.
Flint, MI
Lysol is a solid, dependable product. Not just good for bathroom jobs. I use them all over the house! Perfect for wip
Erika v.
riverview, fl
This is bery useful for me i bought like 3 bottles every month and my kitchen is so greese free
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
I use these to clean just about anything.very easy to get things clean and I like that it disinfects as I use them
Dana R.
Philadelphia, PA
Use these all the time both at work and at home especially when my son was a baby these things were a life saver!
Ann
Can't live without Lysol wipes. Cleans up the bathroom quickly. Smells great and I know they've done the job
Sofia S.
Great smell cleanes super well, and it's just a must have for cleaning in general
Sunny E.
San Francisco, CA
Super quick and mess free to clean your bathroom with! Love it! We stock up on this stuff like crazy.
Amanda B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lifesaver! Use everywhere! Even pack a bag in my diaper bag to clean while we are out. Germs suck!
Michelle A.
These wipes clean well but I cannot stand the smell. I'll buy different Lysol wipes next time.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.