Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #20 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Jet.com
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
These wipes are the best! They clean very well I just don't like the smell of them but other than that they are great!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I go through so many of these in my house. They are convenient and make life so much easie when it comes to cleaning.
Heather S.
We use these on everything! The car, in the house and on toys. We really love them and they do not smell over powering
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
Love these Lysol multi purpose cleaning wipes I use them to clean my kitchen counters and my children's dinner table
Silvana M.
Removes all of he germs off of your desk, table or any furniture! It has a scent but its not the best scent out there
Katie P.
Flint, MI
Lysol is a solid, dependable product. Not just good for bathroom jobs. I use them all over the house! Perfect for wip
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
I use these to clean just about anything.very easy to get things clean and I like that it disinfects as I use them
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
These are so Great for easy clean up! Just run through the house and wipe off the counters or spills! So convenient
Dana R.
Philadelphia, PA
Use these all the time both at work and at home especially when my son was a baby these things were a life saver!
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.