Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Laura B.
I absolutely love these bathroom wipes! I feel safe that my bathroom is sanitized after using these and I love the smell!
Caryn M.
Love these!!! cleaning power is priceless! it is neat and tidy travel proof and ready when you need them. they stay moist and smell nice!
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I'll admit it--im a little OCD when it comes to cleaning. I wipe down all my surfaces every time they are used. This is one of my favorite!!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I go through so many of these in my house. They are convenient and make life so much easie when it comes to cleaning.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
These are so Great for easy clean up! Just run through the house and wipe off the counters or spills! So convenient
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
With this awful sickness going around and around these are my best friend!! I use them like 3 times or more a day
Noelani O.
Gardena, CA
This product is great!
You can quickly clean and disinfect your bathroom if you don't have the time of day.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
I like this product I use every were in the house special on counter top and the bathroom and is very good
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
These wipes are the best! They clean very well I just don't like the smell of them but other than that they are great!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great to keep around car,house,boat,even good for cleaning kids hand in a pinch. No strong smell and easy to fined in store.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.