Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Roy, UT

I think the bathroom wipes are nice but I prefer the spray! These are still awesome and smell good but if you need to clean something up in a jiffy THERE YA GO!
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR

We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Erika v.
Erika v.
riverview, fl

This is bery useful for me i bought like 3 bottles every month and my kitchen is so greese free
Meira G.
Meira G.
Toronto, Ontario

Best whipes ever! I use these for pretty much everything that needs cleaning in my house!
Eloisa F.
Eloisa F.
Milpitas, CA

I love this one so much that i need to buy 24 boxes of to go packages. I put one each in every bathroom in my house.Great to clean & disinfect the top sink. Aside from our kitchen. This is my A1 #1 household essentials. Wipes easy to use disinfect every inch of my counter top in the kitchen, fridge hand, door knobs. Handrail at stair every inch of my house that i felt i have to clean
Nakita M.
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL, NL

Love this product I use them to clean literally everything, and they smell great
Vanessa c.
Vanessa c.

This product its just amazing. Quick and easy to use. It doesn't only kill the germs in you home but also makes your house smell good and clean and shiny. This product works wonders for tough stains around you house. Dirty stoves with these wipes are no problem. Definitively recommend this product. A+++++
yajaira r.
yajaira r.
ARLINGTON, TX

I use these everywhere around my home! I take them to the grocery stores with me as well as many stores do not offer sanitizing wipes for carts.
Ann
Ann

Can't live without Lysol wipes. Cleans up the bathroom quickly. Smells great and I know they've done the job
Heather Z.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ

I go through so many of these in my house. They are convenient and make life so much easie when it comes to cleaning.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now