Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.

These are hands down my favorite disinfecting wipes. We use them in out house for everything. The scents are always pleasant, it dries quickly and doesn't leave a soapy residue like many other wipes.
Molly B.
Molly B.

What a great product that makes cleaning the bathroom a little easier! These wipes get in all the hard you can reach places-faucet, corners, nooks & cranies...Can't beat the price either!
Jenny N.
Jenny N.

These are fantastic at keeping your bathroom clean. I use these daily and they make my bathroom sparkle and smell fresh! Great at keeling germs at bay. Will always continue to use these.
Jan L.
Jan L.

This is a staple in our house , I like to keep this in my bathroom because i have two special people living with us, which I have taught them to wipe the handles and the seats after each use
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Scranton, Pa

These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR

We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Roy, UT

I think the bathroom wipes are nice but I prefer the spray! These are still awesome and smell good but if you need to clean something up in a jiffy THERE YA GO!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS

I actually use this in my household for everything. It doesn't leave white smeared marks in the mirrors and it dries up pretty quickly. I'm a big fan of Lysol.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Toronto, Ontario

I love this stuff. I have at least one container of the regular kind in the bathroom and kitchen at all times. Kills germs? Cleans? Smells good? Yes, please.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now