Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Junction City, KS
I actually use this in my household for everything. It doesn't leave white smeared marks in the mirrors and it dries up pretty quickly. I'm a big fan of Lysol.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Great smell cleanes super well, and it's just a must have for cleaning in general
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love these ! I have these in my work , car and at home wish they made it into like to go Lysol wipes invade I wanna carry it in my purse
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love these wipes! I was searching for a product that wouldn't be so hard on my hands as I am sensitive to bleach, but would still clean thoroughly and kill viruses and germs as well as bleach would. I came across these as I was browsing the shelves at my usual grocery store, purchased them on a whim and never looked back! They also have a really clean fresh scent that I really love, none of that overpowering lemon scent other brands seem to love!
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL
Love these you can use them any and everywhere I love these for my bathroom and kitchen so I don't have to use one of my rags or so many paper towel they clean so well love them...also they have plenty of solution on they don't feel like they dry out as fast..
Aubrey M.
Aubrey M.
Pasadena, CA
I used lysol wipes a lot for cleaning at work and they work well. The biggest complaint I have for these wipes are the smell. It's a turn off.
Coralis D.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
I like this product I use every were in the house special on counter top and the bathroom and is very good
Jan L.
Jan L.
This is a staple in our house , I like to keep this in my bathroom because i have two special people living with us, which I have taught them to wipe the handles and the seats after each use
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.