Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #32 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

amy p.
This product is a real life saver in so many ways. It comes in handy in every part of the household! This product is definitely a must have.
Sarah C.
Personally I did not find them to do anything that the other white did. I was not a fan because of them leaving a good amount of foam behind.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
I'll admit it--im a little OCD when it comes to cleaning. I wipe down all my surfaces every time they are used. This is one of my favorite!!
Kim O.
These are the BEST for getting up all spills. I love the convenience of the packaging which makes them perfect for home or away from home.
Caryn M.
Love these!!! cleaning power is priceless! it is neat and tidy travel proof and ready when you need them. they stay moist and smell nice!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love these ! I have these in my work , car and at home wish they made it into like to go Lysol wipes invade I wanna carry it in my purse
Breanna N.
Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
Great to keep on hand under the sink in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I love the hydrogen and peroxide Lysol wipes and spray
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Great to keep around car,house,boat,even good for cleaning kids hand in a pinch. No strong smell and easy to fined in store.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love to use these on my bathroom counter on the top on my toilet and around any of the shelves that I have in my bathroom
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.