Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, Nova Scotia

One of my favorite products ever, bar none. They make my life so easy. No piles of sponges and rags all over the place...just strategically placed containers of Lysol wipes. The perfect item for a house with two cats and a toddler!
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Barstow, CA

This is my best friend all day every day. I have a toddler that attends preschool and with all the germs this product kills everything i can not see.love love love this. Love how its so powerful.but harmless at the same time.
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

Love my Lysol bleach free sanitizing wipes. They do a fantastic job cleaning and disinfecting my counters. The fact that it's bleach free and uses peroxide is a huge plus. It's got a light clean smelling scent.
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL

I'm a total clean freak and I have a few of these container laying around the house they make a quick clean up a breeze. Whether in the kitchen, the restroom or laundry room, they definitely come in handy.
Katelynn S.
Katelynn S.

These are hands down my favorite disinfecting wipes. We use them in out house for everything. The scents are always pleasant, it dries quickly and doesn't leave a soapy residue like many other wipes.
Jenny N.
Jenny N.

These are fantastic at keeping your bathroom clean. I use these daily and they make my bathroom sparkle and smell fresh! Great at keeling germs at bay. Will always continue to use these.
Jan L.
Jan L.

This is a staple in our house , I like to keep this in my bathroom because i have two special people living with us, which I have taught them to wipe the handles and the seats after each use
Molly B.
Molly B.

What a great product that makes cleaning the bathroom a little easier! These wipes get in all the hard you can reach places-faucet, corners, nooks & cranies...Can't beat the price either!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Scranton, Pa

These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR

We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now