Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #35 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Such a great product. It makes cleaning around the house way easier I don't have to lug around cleaner and paper towels. With kids this helps a lot.
Michelle M.
Harrisburg, PA
I really love lysol wipes, is convenient, is a lifesaver an also ur can recycled the container after u finish and used it for projects with the kids
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these wipes. They are by my far my favorite to use. Super cheap and get the job done. You can even find them anywhere which is really convenient
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
A must for ever mom with a a messy little one! These really help reduce down on germs & Bactria & the smell from them isn't overwhelmingly strong!
Aubrey M.
Pasadena, CA
I used lysol wipes a lot for cleaning at work and they work well. The biggest complaint I have for these wipes are the smell. It's a turn off.
yajaira r.
ARLINGTON, TX
I use these everywhere around my home! I take them to the grocery stores with me as well as many stores do not offer sanitizing wipes for carts.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I love Lysol wipes, but this is probably my least favorite of the scents. They do a great job cleaning, of course. I just don't like the smell!
Ana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
LN F.
These work great. I like this better than using a real cloth. Because you can throw them away and not have to worry about washing the cloth
Sarah C.
Personally I did not find them to do anything that the other white did. I was not a fan because of them leaving a good amount of foam behind.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.