Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Such a great product. It makes cleaning around the house way easier I don't have to lug around cleaner and paper towels. With kids this helps a lot.
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
Makes for easy bathroom clean up, especially with boys and kids! makes everything look new
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
Great to keep on hand under the sink in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I love the hydrogen and peroxide Lysol wipes and spray
Adriana P.
Adriana P.
Tampa, FL
I'm a total clean freak and I have a few of these container laying around the house they make a quick clean up a breeze. Whether in the kitchen, the restroom or laundry room, they definitely come in handy.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Riverside, CA
These wipes are the best. i feel like my surfaces are clean and they always smell nice too
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Always have some of these in the bathroom. They're so handy for quick clean ups.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Powder free, germs are all away, easy to wipe, has a scent, workes very well with germs on furniture
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville , AL
I love to use these on my bathroom counter on the top on my toilet and around any of the shelves that I have in my bathroom
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Barstow, CA
This is my best friend all day every day. I have a toddler that attends preschool and with all the germs this product kills everything i can not see.love love love this. Love how its so powerful.but harmless at the same time.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Jacksonville, NC
These are so Great for easy clean up! Just run through the house and wipe off the counters or spills! So convenient
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.