Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL

Love my Lysol bleach free sanitizing wipes. They do a fantastic job cleaning and disinfecting my counters. The fact that it's bleach free and uses peroxide is a huge plus. It's got a light clean smelling scent.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , Nh

Such a great product. It makes cleaning around the house way easier I don't have to lug around cleaner and paper towels. With kids this helps a lot.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

It might work really well, but the smell of the hydrogen peroxide in this really throws me off
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Barstow, CA

This is my best friend all day every day. I have a toddler that attends preschool and with all the germs this product kills everything i can not see.love love love this. Love how its so powerful.but harmless at the same time.
Heather S.
Heather S.

We use these on everything! The car, in the house and on toys. We really love them and they do not smell over powering
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Always have some of these in the bathroom. They're so handy for quick clean ups.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.

Powder free, germs are all away, easy to wipe, has a scent, workes very well with germs on furniture
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL

Love these you can use them any and everywhere I love these for my bathroom and kitchen so I don't have to use one of my rags or so many paper towel they clean so well love them...also they have plenty of solution on they don't feel like they dry out as fast..
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now