Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens
Kaydee C.
Kapolei, HI
Love these Lysol multi purpose cleaning wipes I use them to clean my kitchen counters and my children's dinner table
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX
This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA
These are my go to! With two small kids who are constantly making messes, these wipes are very convenient.
Coralis D.
amsterdam, NY
I like this product I use every were in the house special on counter top and the bathroom and is very good
Stephanie V.
Perfect for disinfecting and just wiping surface down and different scents to pick from at a great price!
Kirsten D.
riverside, CA
These wipes are the best. i feel like my surfaces are clean and they always smell nice too
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY
Makes for easy bathroom clean up, especially with boys and kids! makes everything look new
Melitza m.
San Bernardino
Works amazing my mom always used it and me to help clean and it doesn't a very good job
Melissa M.
Always have some of these in the bathroom. They're so handy for quick clean ups.
Haley W.
White City, OR
We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.