Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA

These are my go to! With two small kids who are constantly making messes, these wipes are very convenient.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Perfect for disinfecting and just wiping surface down and different scents to pick from at a great price!
Tracy Q.
Tracy Q.

So easy to use and clean as you go. Convenient and cost effective. A must have in my home
Melitza m.
Melitza m.
Ontario, CA

Works amazing my mom always used it and me to help clean and it doesn't a very good job
Kim O.
Kim O.

These are the BEST for getting up all spills. I love the convenience of the packaging which makes them perfect for home or away from home.
Silvana M.
Silvana M.

Removes all of he germs off of your desk, table or any furniture! It has a scent but its not the best scent out there
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX

This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.

Powder free, germs are all away, easy to wipe, has a scent, workes very well with germs on furniture
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Abilene, TX

After trying the Lysol Power & Free Spray and being totally disappointed I was skeptical of the wipes but they were much better. I used them to wipe down the stove, counters, high chair, car interior, kids plastic toys, and light switches. They looked very clean and smelled fresh. The wipes are soaked in the Lysol Power & Free cleaning solution so I would be sure to test the affect it might have on certain surfaces before going on a wipe craze. I have to say that the wipes really saved the brand for me.
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Knoxville, TN

I absolutely love these wipes! I was searching for a product that wouldn't be so hard on my hands as I am sensitive to bleach, but would still clean thoroughly and kill viruses and germs as well as bleach would. I came across these as I was browsing the shelves at my usual grocery store, purchased them on a whim and never looked back! They also have a really clean fresh scent that I really love, none of that overpowering lemon scent other brands seem to love!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville, KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now