Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #15 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Walgreens*
Silvana M.
Silvana M.
Removes all of he germs off of your desk, table or any furniture! It has a scent but its not the best scent out there
Caryn M.
Caryn M.
Love these!!! cleaning power is priceless! it is neat and tidy travel proof and ready when you need them. they stay moist and smell nice!
Kaylynn R.
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
I like these, but I don't see how they are any better than the normal Lysol wipes. The smell is more subtle, which can be nice, but they work just the same. The only thing I wish was different with them is that they had more fluid in each container. They always feel pretty dry whenever I use them, which makes me end up using a few more wipes than normal.
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love these ! I have these in my work , car and at home wish they made it into like to go Lysol wipes invade I wanna carry it in my purse
karen d.
karen d.
I really like these wipes for allot of my babies toys and door knobs my baby likes to get everything she can get her hands on and this is a great product to clean allot of things and there is no mess when using it I love it!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Heather S.
Heather S.
We use these on everything! The car, in the house and on toys. We really love them and they do not smell over powering
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Such a great product. It makes cleaning around the house way easier I don't have to lug around cleaner and paper towels. With kids this helps a lot.
Valarie R.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
Great to keep on hand under the sink in the kitchen and in the bathroom. I love the hydrogen and peroxide Lysol wipes and spray
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
Powder free, germs are all away, easy to wipe, has a scent, workes very well with germs on furniture
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.