Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #18 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Buy on Jet.com
Katelynn S.
These are hands down my favorite disinfecting wipes. We use them in out house for everything. The scents are always pleasant, it dries quickly and doesn't leave a soapy residue like many other wipes.
Molly B.
What a great product that makes cleaning the bathroom a little easier! These wipes get in all the hard you can reach places-faucet, corners, nooks & cranies...Can't beat the price either!
Michelle M.
Harrisburg, PA
I really love lysol wipes, is convenient, is a lifesaver an also ur can recycled the container after u finish and used it for projects with the kids
Rachel H.
Scranton, PA
These wipes are fantastic! The best part about them when compared to other brands is that they don't leave a film behind! They give your room a fresh clean scent and wipe well!
Haley W.
White City, OR
We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Cynthia Z.
Barstow, CA
This is my best friend all day every day. I have a toddler that attends preschool and with all the germs this product kills everything i can not see.love love love this. Love how its so powerful.but harmless at the same time.
monay p.
Love these I use them almost for everything in the bathroom it leaves everything feeling clean and smelling clean absolutely a great product and is easy to find it's sold everywhere
Kim O.
These are the BEST for getting up all spills. I love the convenience of the packaging which makes them perfect for home or away from home.
Vanessa M.
Ogden , UT
I think the bathroom wipes are nice but I prefer the spray! These are still awesome and smell good but if you need to clean something up in a jiffy THERE YA GO!
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
I actually use this in my household for everything. It doesn't leave white smeared marks in the mirrors and it dries up pretty quickly. I'm a big fan of Lysol.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.