Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#11 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA

Love these ! I have these in my work , car and at home wish they made it into like to go Lysol wipes invade I wanna carry it in my purse
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Easy to use. We store these under every sink in our home. Easily wipe up a mess or use for a quick clean before company.
Heather S.
Heather S.

We use these on everything! The car, in the house and on toys. We really love them and they do not smell over powering
Kaydee C.
Kaydee C.
Waianae, HI

Love these Lysol multi purpose cleaning wipes I use them to clean my kitchen counters and my children's dinner table
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX

This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, Pa

These are my go to! With two small kids who are constantly making messes, these wipes are very convenient.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Perfect for disinfecting and just wiping surface down and different scents to pick from at a great price!
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY

Makes for easy bathroom clean up, especially with boys and kids! makes everything look new
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Riverside, Ca

These wipes are the best. i feel like my surfaces are clean and they always smell nice too
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now