Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
amy p.
amy p.

This product is a real life saver in so many ways. It comes in handy in every part of the household! This product is definitely a must have.
Mayra J.
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL

I love to use these on my bathroom counter on the top on my toilet and around any of the shelves that I have in my bathroom
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA

Easy to use. We store these under every sink in our home. Easily wipe up a mess or use for a quick clean before company.
Kaydee C.
Kaydee C.
Waianae, HI

Love these Lysol multi purpose cleaning wipes I use them to clean my kitchen counters and my children's dinner table
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Weslaco, TX

This is a fantastic product for keeping your home germ free. These wipes definitely come in handy for Clea freaks.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Harrisburg, PA

These are my go to! With two small kids who are constantly making messes, these wipes are very convenient.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.

Perfect for disinfecting and just wiping surface down and different scents to pick from at a great price!
Cassy B.
Cassy B.
Cheyenne, WY

Makes for easy bathroom clean up, especially with boys and kids! makes everything look new
Tracy Q.
Tracy Q.

So easy to use and clean as you go. Convenient and cost effective. A must have in my home
Melitza m.
Melitza m.
Ontario, CA

Works amazing my mom always used it and me to help clean and it doesn't a very good job
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now