Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Soledad K.Lysol Wipes with Hydrogen Peroxide uploaded by Lisa R.

BY LYSOL #33 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Haley W.
White City, OR
We use these for everything to sanitize our bathroom and kill all the germs. They work great and they smell great and they help with killing germs and preventing sicknesses.
Cassandra H.
It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Cynthia Z.
Barstow, CA
This is my best friend all day every day. I have a toddler that attends preschool and with all the germs this product kills everything i can not see.love love love this. Love how its so powerful.but harmless at the same time.
Vanessa M.
Boise, ID
I think the bathroom wipes are nice but I prefer the spray! These are still awesome and smell good but if you need to clean something up in a jiffy THERE YA GO!
Jenny N.
These are fantastic at keeping your bathroom clean. I use these daily and they make my bathroom sparkle and smell fresh! Great at keeling germs at bay. Will always continue to use these.
Jan L.
This is a staple in our house , I like to keep this in my bathroom because i have two special people living with us, which I have taught them to wipe the handles and the seats after each use
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
I actually use this in my household for everything. It doesn't leave white smeared marks in the mirrors and it dries up pretty quickly. I'm a big fan of Lysol.
Angela L.
Easy and it gets the job done. The plus side is that it kills bacteria too. It dries very quickly so i don't have to worry about wiping it off with a dry towel
Paula S.
Dallas, TX
As a PreK teacher these are a must with all the germs my kiddos carry. I've avoided the stomach bug four times no because of these. Well worth the cost.
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product! I use this all the time during flu season on my handle bars, door knob and other household items. And I like to follow up with the spray
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN
I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.