Add a Photo

By LYSOL
#12 in Disinfectants

Let Lysol help you achieve a healthy home without the harshness of bleach. These multi-purpose wipes use hydrogen peroxide to release thousands of micro-bubbles that dissolve tough stains. Use our wipes to eliminate soap scum, bathroom messes, kitchen grime, and more.

Photos (2)
Soledad K.
Soledad K.
Middletown , Nj

Lysol is a permanent cleaner in my bathroom, I have little children and always wipe it, it is not only to clean but to disinfect. I keep it also in my guess bathroom, easy to used and effective ;)
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carstairs, Alberta

These disinfecting wipes work just as well as the regular Lysol ones do (although I can't actually see bacteria of course) but I wouldn't buy them again because I hate the smell.
Melitza m.
Melitza m.
Ontario, CA

Works amazing my mom always used it and me to help clean and it doesn't a very good job
Breanna N.
Breanna N.

Lysol works really well. This may be a little inappropriate but we use it to spray on the toilets if someone has a bad stomach virus
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Barstow, CA

This is my best friend all day every day. I have a toddler that attends preschool and with all the germs this product kills everything i can not see.love love love this. Love how its so powerful.but harmless at the same time.
Kirsten D.
Kirsten D.
Riverside, Ca

These wipes are the best. i feel like my surfaces are clean and they always smell nice too
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

It gets the job done but it leaves behind a lingering hydrigen perixide scent. also, the wipes don't seem to hold much product note do they smoothly glide over surfaces.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.

It might work really well, but the smell of the hydrogen peroxide in this really throws me off
Sofia S.
Sofia S.

Powder free, germs are all away, easy to wipe, has a scent, workes very well with germs on furniture
Niki N John H.
Niki N John H.
Plant City, FL

Love these you can use them any and everywhere I love these for my bathroom and kitchen so I don't have to use one of my rags or so many paper towel they clean so well love them...also they have plenty of solution on they don't feel like they dry out as fast..
Erika M.
Erika M.
Los Angeles, CA

Are you able to clean the toys with this product? I usually just put them in bleach with water for a few seconds.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY

What stores carry this???
Angel S.
Angel S.

Do you notice a difference between the hydrogen peroxide wipes and the normal wipes?
Lorie H.
Lorie H.
Anderson, IN

I'm looking for a good disinfectant wipe for my mother. She has two Ostomy bags. I was wanting to know if the wipes are thick or thin? And the size? I would love to get a sample for her to try them.

Join Now